Chapter 22

"A-a cookie? How's a cookie going to help Marinette?" Chat asked. The three had watched in silence as an object fell as the magic cleared, it was a... cookie?

"Give me a second to think," Tikki replied, glancing around them. Then a look of recognition crossed her face. "I get it."

"What? What do we do with it?" Alya asked.

"This isn't going to help Marinette."

"What?!?!?!" Both Chat and Alya said.

"SO THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO?!?!?!" Alya screamed, starting to cry.

"I didn't say that Alya."

"Then what's it for?" Chat asked, his face schooled to a calm state.

"The only thing that can help her now is Miraculous Ladybug."

"So why did you get the cookie?"

"Us Kwamis need to recharge our energy, remember?" She gave a little smile before breaking the cookie in half, eating part of it. She took the remaining half and threw it in the air saying, "MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!"

The familiar Ladybug's flew across the city, covering the sky and clearing the stifling darkness, leaving a tapestry of navy blue littered with stars. The familiarity of the Ladybug's crossing the city gave a sense of comfort to the heroes stranding alone on the rooftop. They all looked back to Marinette. The blood that had pooled from her mouth and on her clothes has disappeared. The silence was terrifying.

"I-Is she, is she alive?" Chat asked, worried what the answer would be.

"I-I I don't know." Tikki said, flying down next to Marinette.

"C-Check her p-pulse." Alya said, wiping her eyes. Tikki put her small paw on the center of Marinette's wrist.

"S-so, is she okay?"

"I... I don't know."

"What do you mean?" Chat Noir asked, "Is she... she can't... is she dead?"

"No, she's alive, but I think she went into a magically induced coma?"

"A what?" Chat said.

"I-I'm not sure, hypothetically she should have woken up, and her body seems to be completely fine, it's more like she's asleep than an actual coma."

"Fitting that a sleep akuma lives her dreams after being purified, don't you think?" A deep voice said behind them. You've gotta be kidding me. The two heroes and Kwamis slowly turned around to face their biggest nightmare. Hawkmoth.

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Hello everyone!

Huhuhuhu we got a butterfly on site mah bois, also, Marinette isn't dead! Three cheers for me!

I think the fact that Marinette almost died lokey overshadowed the fact that there was a reveal last chapter...oof

ANYWAYS!

HAWKMOTH IS HERE! 

DUN DUN DUN

Bye Bye For Now!

—Fake Angel—

(*'꒳'*)