Chapter 31

The group made their way down the fire escape stairs to find Master Fu patiently waiting at the bottom.

"Ah, it's good to see you're alive and well Ladybug," Master Fu said, nodding in their direction, "Rena has already informed me briefly of the situation, but I believe you should explain more in depth... not here of course." They headed down to Master Fu's apartment to discuss what had happened in a more private area. When they reached the apartment they found Wayzz standing guard over the Miracle Box and a very familiar pair of earrings.

"M-My earrings!" Marinette exclaimed, "H-How did you get them?"

"Tikki brought them with her after escaping your house, now, I believe it's time to return them to their rightful owner," Master Fu said, placing the earrings in Marinette's hand. Marinette put them on quickly, feeling much calmer with the familiar earrings back where they belonged. "So, would you please start from the beginning of what happened so we can come up with a plan."

After a long re-cap of the events that had occurred that night, Master Fu sat deep in thought.

"I believe our first goal is to recollect Chat Noir's Miraculous," Master Fu said.

"Yes, but I don't know where we would start," Marinette said, "Our only leads have been proven wrong time and time again."

"I know," Master Fu said, "But we will worry about that in the morning. It is late, and you are all exhausted." The three teens were about to protest when Master Fu said, "Now, remember, it's not just you, but your Kwamis are also quite tired, and we can't do this without Ladybug and Rena Rouge."

"He's right," Tikki said, "We don't have a chance against Hawkmoth without Ladybug, and Ladybug can't face him alone. We'll probably have to enlist the help of Queen Bee and Carapace as well."

"All right," Marinette said, "We should all head home, and we can discuss this tomorrow after school." Alya and Adrien agreed. As Trixx had a bit of energy left, Alya transformed and parted ways with Adrien and Marinette, heading home. After giving the jar holding the akuma to Master Fu, Adrien and Marinette left, walking together down the empty streets in silence. Marinette offered, awkwardly, to transform and take Adrien home through his window so he wouldn't get questioned, but Adrien refused, saying that Tikki was extremely tired and besides, his father paid so little attention to him he wouldn't notice Adrien was gone. Adrien did, however, walk Marinette home, making sure she was safe before walking alone back to his quiet home.

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Hey everyone!

So uh...hehehe....i kinda maybe forgot about posting last Thursday?

Sorry guys

But...

I got a little announcement!

So, as of right now im working on a second book for this "series"

It doesn't have anything to do with the events in this book, but it's another akumatized hero book! 

Chat's gonna get akumatized! Maybe...

Im also gonna post a short little Marc x Nathaniel story at some point

I'd call it fluff but the last time I tried writing fluff the MC tried to kill themself...so don't hold ur breath!

WElp

Bye Bye For Now!

—Fake Angel—

(*'꒳'*)