[ 𝟏.𝟎𝟕 ] Hidden

━ ✧° ☾⋆⁺ ━

⠀⠀"𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝘼𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙚, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙." Rachel said as she got out of Andrew's car, parked in front of the mansion. I mean, it's just a party after all."

"You're wrong. Everyone is here. If I get noticed, it'll be a good reason for my dad to ground me. This is not going to happen."

"If I understand correctly, you're trying to sneak into a party you're not allowed to go to, right ?" Andrew asked.

"Aibee can't go to this party. Veronika, however, can do whatever she wants."

"Who ?" Rachel asked, confused.

⠀⠀Aibee took out of her purse a long platinum blond wig and a large pair of black glasses.

⠀⠀A few layers of makeup later, magic happened. She was wearing Louboutins, black gloves and was dressed in a long white fake fur coat with a pair of tights that easily showed the shape of her legs.

⠀⠀ She was unrecognizable.

"So, how do I look ?"

"Different." Andrew replied, stunned.

"Mysterious." Rachel said.

"Blonde." Mason added.

⠀⠀ He looked at her, his eyes wide open.

"Where did you get that outfit ?"

"It's a gift Anna Wintour gave to my mother. Not a big deal."

"I don't want to be a party pooper, but I'm pretty sure Halloween isn't that early in the year."

"Why Veronika ?" Andrew asked.

"I don't know." Aibee replied, shrugging. "I always thought my alter-ego should be a famous Bulgarian jet-setter. When I'll walk inside, all eyes will be on Veronika, the sexiest and most envied girl of the night."

"Is it just an impression or you're slightly narcissistic ?" Mason pointed out.

"Narcissistic ?" Aibee laughed. "Me ? Don't be ridiculous."

⠀⠀ She took a selfie. Her classmates were dazzled by the flash.

"God, I'm so hot !" She exclaimed proudly as she contemplated the picture she had just taken.

"So, your solution to go unnoticed at that party is to take the attention away from you by turning it on an even more extravagant version of yourself ?" Andrew asked, confused.

"Exactly. Look, I'm not gonna let anyone ruin this night for me, okay ? All I want to do is relax and have a good time without thinking about the consequences, so stop worrying, it could be fun. All you'll have to do is to follow my plan."

⠀⠀ She turned towards Andrew and Rachel.

"From now on, if someone asks, your names are both Brad and Angelina, okay ?"

"What about me ?" Mason asked, excited. "I also want a pseudonym. I'm trying to choose between Hannibal Lecter or Leatherface, which one do you prefer ?"

⠀⠀Andrew sighed deeply.

"Mason, what did we say ? No more horror movies references."

"Never again ?"

"Never again." Andrew repeated. "Otherwise, we'll take you home."

"I'll be fine, I'll bingewatch Chucky all night."