Chapter 3: Meeting him again

I was walking in the park. I smell the green grass. People laugh , giggle, fly their kites, eat, and other things. I was wearing my baggy shorts, and a T-shirt written, I love KH. It has been 2 weeks ever since I met that gorgeous bad boy, Ace..... I bought some cotton candy. I pinch it and plop it in my mouth. I savor the milky flavor of the cotton candy. I like cotton candy and all kinda of sweets ever since I was young. I was enjoying my cotton candy until I bump into someone.

"Sorry! Oh! It's you again Regina See."

I look at the guy's face, suddenly, my mouth drop open. It was that sexy DJ Who rescued me 2 weeks ago.

"Oh! Um, hey Ace! How's your day" I ask as calm as I could. Don't get the feels, don't get the feels!!! Keep as calm as you can. I start to sweat. Damn it.

"I'm great! Great as always. And you? I bet you're having a great day too. Especially pretty girls like you." He wink. I look at him as I start to blush even more. He called me pretty!!!! Typical fangirls.......

"Yeah.... I'm ok. So, what's up? You have any plans or something today?"

"Well.... I'm heading to the radio studio to play some of my mixes. You want to come? I would really like to have a companion."

"Oh... Sure! I'm free anyways, I'm going to make a video with Caroline later night. And I would love to see how a radio studio is."

"Hahahaha. Ok Regina See. Just follow my lead."

"Ok. Lead the way sir"

Ace held my hand. I start to blush again. His hands were so warm and tender......... I felt my heart melting slowly. His hair blew. I can see all the details. All the streaks, light and dark red. He is the most handsome guy I have ever seen in my life. Usually, when a guy courts me, I just reject him. I don't fall for guys easily. It's hard for them to please me. But this guy did. I watch people stare at us. "Are they dating?" one girl ask her friend. "Uh! How dare that bitch steal him! He's mine!" Another girl said as she gave me a bitch stare. People were whispering about us. As we were walking, a girl went in front of Ace. The girl wore high heels, a short skirt and a tank top. She looks like some kind of cheap girl.

"Hey Ace. You look great today." the girl said in a seducing way.

"Hey Vanessa. Can you please get out of the way, I'm in a rush." Ace said seriously.

"Come on. Hang out with me! I know you want too." Vanessa said as he touch his chest.

"Seriously! I'm in a hurry!" Ace furiously said as he push her to the side.

"Ouch!!!! Uh!!!! Ace!!!! get back here!!!!" she said as she stomp her feet. Wow, what a brat. She's so immature.

"Sorry for that. It was just a girl from my high school back then. She would flirt with me every time. She's annoying as hell."

"I could see that. Haha."

We finally arrive at the radio studio. We went up a case of stairs. I was already tired.

"Tired already?" Ace smirk.

"Yeah... I'm not really athletic...." I breathed heavily. Ace pat me in the back.

"Oh Regina See. You're so hilarious." Ace laugh. Still sexy as he'll ever be.

Ace led me to the radio studio. There I see a blue haired

guy listening to Linkin Park.

"Ace!!! My man!!! You finally came!" The guy said as he stood up.

"Hey Brad. How are you?" Ace said as he pat him in the back.

"I'm good. And oh, who's that pretty lady over there? Your new girlfriend? How about your childhood sweetheart?" He ask. Oh yeah, his childhood sweetheart.