Chapter 16 Get off me!!

Back to normal:

Hugo got out of the Hospital the day after he reappeared. Zelia and Flynn had come to visit that day and had brought Hugo chocolate frogs.

"I'm glad to be out of that place," Hugo said as they all walked back to the common room.

"Don't be mean, Madam Promfey is really nice," Zelia argued.

"Yeah but it's creepy at night," Flynn said.

"It's even more creepy when your cousin starts having a nightmare and screams and punches the bed," Lily said and Hugo playfully punched her arm.

"You would too, you know," he said.

"I know," she said simply.

They had arrived at the portrait hole, "ahh your the one who was snatched right?" the fat lady said.

They ignored her and Zelia said the password, "Luna Lovegood." The portrait swung open and they walked in. The man dressed in black stood there looking at them. They could hear the rest of the Gryffindors banging on their dormitory doors. Lily and her friends just looked at the man, then Zelia stepped in front of the of the others.

"Zelia what are you doing?" Flynn hissed.

She turned and looked at them, "my parents are muggles."

She jumped at the mans legs and held on for dear life. He kicked her in the ribs and Lily heard one crack. Zelia let go in pain and the man ran at the others. Hugo and Flynn dived to the side, Lily did too but the man grabbed her by the waist, "GET OF ME!"

The man pulled her into a fire mans lift and ran to the portrait hole. Lily could see all three of her friends running after her when the portrait slammed shut in their face. The man ran, with her on his shoulder kicking and screaming, towards the entrance hall. As they reached it Lily saw Professor Mcgonagall.

"PROFESSOR, HELP MEEEEE," she screamed.

But the man turned round an stunned Mcgonagall. Then he ran onto the grounds again past Hagrid's house. Lily tried again, "HAGRID, HE'S GOT ME!" She heard Fang bark but Hagrid didn't come. They were metres from the gates, Lily kicked him hard and felt his nose break, but he kept running. They ran out the gates and Lily was pulled into darkness...

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

LILY! Do u think Harry will come?

In this chapter I own Zelia and Flynn. The rest belong to the gorgeous J.K Rowling.

Dolphinthefish xx