Chapter 3 - One Last Chance

He landed in front of it and entered the place.

There he found a real God. He found Thor.

He sat next to him.

"Hello, Thor."

As soon as he heard that voice, Thor became alarmed.

He knows that cold voice. Knows it better than most.

"Robert..."

Thor slammed his drink on the table.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just came by to say hi. Nothing more. I promise."

"Say 'hi'?!"

Thor stood up furiously.

"You killed Loki. You destroyed Asgard which led to the death of many. You killed Ares. You attacked Asgard again. The first chance you got. Why? Why?!"

"Why you ask, little god?"

That slow voice pierced the very hard skin of Thor.

It pierced the very being of the god in front of him.

"Well, it's simple... You are the only one who comes close to my power levels... You are the only man who can even close to my power levels."

Thor looked at him in horror.

The Sentry laughed.

"No, I am just joking. I am here to... apologise."

"Huh?"

"When I killed your people, your world... and Ares... I was not in the right mind. And when we met after a few years... I was not in the right mind either. As for the recent attack on Asgard... Answer me this, little god."

"What is it?"

"Would you have risked the whole multiverse for keeping Asgard at peace?"

Thor thought about it.

"Loki had access to something that could destroy the whole of the multiverse. And Dr Strange needed something from Asgard. But then that bastard... He betrayed me. He destroyed my very trust. So, I am going there soon to take care of him."

Thor started to look alarmed.

Dr Strange is his friend. A fellow Avenger and hero. So, what will he do? Will he try and stop the Sentry? Or will he let the Sentry take care of Dr Strange?

"What are--"

The Sentry stood up.

"You know, I don't care if you 'forgive me' or not... But I did what I came here for. I am sorry."

He smiled and walked past Thor.

However, Thor did not like that.

He placed his hand on the Sentry's shoulders and he stopped.

"Do you really think I will let you hurt Stephen? Or kill him?"

"Oh?"

The Sentry turned around and faced Thor.

"How many times have we fought?"

Thor found himself confused.

"Four times."

Thor and the Sentry have fought four times. When the Sentry came back from being forgotten, Thor and many other heroes fought against the Void but it was useless. They could not do anything.

"We fought four times and you have yet to win even once."

"I killed you once."

The Sentry laughed.