Chapter 1

Honey pov
Today was Blue's first day of school and me.....two months. Come on blueberry! I am coming dear brother!I heard Blue said. She finally came down the stairs in her school uniform. Ready! She yelled in excitement. I bet you are. I said in my moto tone voice. I looked at the Time and than looked back at Blue who was already gone. Dang it! I ran after Brett and I guess she knows that I was right behind her cause she sped up and was leaving *DUST* everywhere which kinda blinded me. Haha can't catch me! She yelled without looking back at me. Let's just see about that. I sped up faster but she was still faster. Yay! Noooo!! you beat me!! Again!! I said trying to sound upset but truly I didn't really care if I lose. Come on blue we better get to class, I will see you later ok sis? OK!!

Dust pov
I was walking down the hall ways trying to speak class, like I always do once I get to school. I heard that Honey's sister is going to be in my classroom, which I bet she will be a lot of fun to pick on.(bell rings) welp I guess I should go to class just to see what honey's sister looks like.. I went to my class and took my seat.  Ok class today we are going to have a new student. Said the teacher. I saw a a girl walked into the classroom, she was wearing a blue uniform. Hi my names Blueberry,but call me Blue for short! Ok Blue why don't you sit beside Dust over there.she pointed at me. OK! I watch her walk to the empty seat right beside me. I might want to be friends with her

Blue berry pov
I am so excited to start making friends on my first day!! Ok blueberry calm down you don't need to mess your first chance up. Heya. Hm? I looked over and I saw the boy with the hoodie waving at me. Hello! I see that your a hyper type. He said with a concern tone. Yep! Names dust,and your name is Blue berry right? Yep that's me! Well uh...I was wondering if you want to be my first friend. YES, I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR FIRST FRIEND!!! Ok ok calm down, you don't have to yell. He said while chuckling. S-sorry I am just happy that I made my first friend! Its been two months and. I haven't made a friend in this school until! That's sad, Well don't worry I the magnificent Blueberry will be the best and first friend you ever had!! I said doing my magnificent pose. I heard some student saying awe when I did it, but I don't know why tho.

Dust pov
Omfg she is so adorable!! I want to just hold her close to me and just squeak her. Wait what am I saying, what is this feeling. I never felt this before. I put my hand on my chest and I felt my heart beat fast. This is so weird... I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard some of the students start whisper stuff about Blue, like how adorable she is and stuff like that. For some reason I wanted blue to myself. I didn't worry about until I saw one of the students which was one person I hate, which was Ace. I glare at Ace the whole entire time which I guess was like 30 minutes or so. Well talk to you later blue. Ok bye! I watched him walk back to his seat and started to write something. Well looks like I am going to have to kill someone to get what I want. That's fine, it has been a while since I kill someone.

Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter. It kinda didn't took me long to finish this any way hope you in enjoy. I was actually inspired by the game YANDARE similater or actual game...idk but it was a YANDARE game. Ok bye!