Chapter 12 Depression

Everyone was worry about Blue, she wasn't acting right...she wasn't smiling, laughing or anything.... She was just...there... Dust and Horror tried everything that made her happy, but nothing worked....she was still traumatize from the indecent... Poor Blue...the rest of the day she stayed silent...

Dust pov

I was worried about my Blueberry...Me and Horror are still trying to make her smile but nothing was working...I want to see that smile again...hear her laugh...but she isn't talking to us at all... Dust...what are we going to do... Horror said sounding worried about his nest friend. Can you please just...leave me alone... Blueberry said as she got up and walked away. I looked at Horror and he sighed. I am worried...what is she going to do...? I don't know Dust..but if she want us to leave her alone than we have to respect her. I nodded in agreement and we went to our class.

Blue pov

'Your so weak Blue, you can't even protect yourself!' the voices yelled. I looked around and no one was there...it was all in my head. 'Poor blue, your friends must really think that your weak' the voice said. N-no they don't they love me... I said feeling afriad and was tearing up. 'oh really, than why did do that always tired of helping you idiotic butt when your in trouble?' I froze and try to think of a combat. They won't stop helping me they're always there for me even my brother! 'Lies! All are lies! They don't love you! They just see your pity!!' the voice yelled loud enough making my head hurt. S-Stop it...S-Stop it please! I started crying...are the voices right...am I to weak to even protect myself? 'YES ITS TRUE!! YOUR NOTHING BUT A BURDEN TO OTHERS!!!' a n-need...I cried more as the voices shame me for being weak... I heard someone coming so I teleported to my classroom after cleaning myself up. Hey Blue...you alright... I heard Papy said. Y-yes...I am fine pap...just tired... Are you sure, if something is bothering you, you can talk to me. Yes pap I know... I said while doing my work. Alright...I have to go..I just came to check on you... Papy said as he got up and walked out if my classroom. I sighed and just listened to the voices in my head.....
'Someone help me'
'No one can help you!'
' were are my friends?'
'You will ALWAYS be alone'
'I am strong!'
'You are weak!'
'.....I am weak'

Sorry for that....I hope you enjoy...bye...❤💔