Chapter 3

Ace pov
Once I got my camera I imedeintly search for Dust. I can't let my leader down or else I will be in big trouble. I thought I found dust in the gym and started doing the reports. I saw him come towards me so I put my stuff away and walked away. Hey buddy? Shit...ok just act normally.I thought. What do you want Dust. I want to know why you started to walk off on me. Its none of your busniess. I saw a spark of purple coming out of what's eye which I knew I need to get out of her before something bad happenes. What ever dude,get out of her and you better not go near Blue berry. Yea yea what ever.

Blue pov

I decided to start on our project since Ace and Dust are taking to long. I head to the library and grabs some books and start my studies. Hey Blueberry! I heard someone said. I looked up from my books and see Dust. Hi Dust! So blue what are you doing here? He ask in a curious tone. Well since you and Ace where taking to long I decided to get started on our project. Oh,well I am here now what do you want me to do? Well you could start by helping me read this and write the note down! Ok,will do.

Dust pov

Blue pass me some books,paper,and a pencil and she got back to her reading. I begin to read the books she gave me and write down the notes. I mostly stared at her,but was still getting the work done. Hey Blueberry? Yes Dust? I was wondering if it is ok if I could walk you home later? Sure, I don't see why not!(bell rings for last class) Oh! I have to go, we will finish this tomorrow ok? Blue said in a rush. Y-Yea. I watch her pack her stuff and run out of the library. I packed up my stuff and went to my next class, the whole entire time I was thinking about Blueberry. Oh how I can't what for her to be mine....I just need some names...and to make sure Blue won't know what happen,and if someone tells her than I will kill them.

Ace pov

Oh great,Dust is in my class...but this gives me a chance to get some dirt on him and get him out of school. I took my seat and took out my notebook and started taking notes...hardest part is that I have take different notes in class and take notes about Dust. It wasn't hard once I did it for twenty minutes. Heya pal, whatcha doing?I heard dust said. Taking notes, what else do you think that I am doing? Oh nothing, I was just wondering...do you like Blueberry? What, no she is my friend and I don't have love enterest in anyone. Oh.  Why would he even ask me that. I thought.

Yay another chapter done, I kinda had fun with this but....I don't know. WELL BYE