Chapter 9 Jealousy

Bunny pov

After Blueberry left, I pack my stuff and went to my locker. Before I grabbed my stuff I felt someone yank me by the arm. Hey!?! Shut up Rabbit, now you listen..Blueberry is my Senpai and my only. I don't care, like Blueberry said we can't claim her. I know that ok!! Dust said raising his voice at me. I laugh a little and pushed him away. Listen,i need to get to class. Now stop being in my way. I said grabbing my stuff and head to class. Geez...I hate history...and Senpai won't be there, oh well..I thought. I went to my class and took a seat and start writing some boring notes that j might forget later.

Dust pov

HOW DARE SHE PUSH AWAY LIKE THAT!?! I screamed in my head which gave me a headache quickly. I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff to go to computer class. Sadly Blueberry won't be in there. I went to my class and log on. My teacher finally came in the class room and told us to do whatever. I went to my documents and started writing in my dairy which I don't know why I have it cause I never use it until now. I started typing stuff about...Senpai. I wasn't paying attention until u added something about Bunny which pissed me off badly because I do t want anything to do with Bunny except getting her away from my senpai! (Bell rings) I logged off and grabbed my stuff and went out side of the school. I waited for Blueberry and..Bunny because we are going to the movies. Hi Dust! I saw Blue and gave her a smile. Hi Blueberry. I said in my emo tone voice. Where is Bunny?? She asked. She..isn't here yet... Hey guys, thanks for waiting for me! Bunny said walking towards us. No problem Bunny!! Blue said in excitement. So Bunny, how are we going to get to the theater? I said with a smirk. ..... I didn't hear a answer until blue spoke up. I have an idea! She summon a giant gaster blaster and got on it. Come on! Bunny climbed on it next and I went last. Before we no it we were riding the Gblaster to the theater. Aww, thank a lot Blueberry! Bunny said with joy. Its no problem, I usually do this since I can't drive a car yet...
(Time skip to theater)

Bunny pov
We made it to the theater just in time thanks to blueberry. We all got off the Gblaster and blue pet it before making it disappear. So what movie are we watching? Blue said in curiosity. Annabel. After saying that I think Blue went pale. Aww come on it won't be that bad. Said grabbing blue's hand. Once we all gave the man our ticket we took our seats and the movie began. The begin wasn't so scary but in the middle Blue launched herself to me and hugged me tight life her life depends on it. I looked at Dust who was pissed. So I hold Blue close and rubbed her back. I smirked at Dust and watched to rest the movie.

Dust pov

I know I shouldn't be jealous but I can't handle it anymore. I took blue away from Bunny and put her in my lap. I felt her nuzzle my chest which made me blush a little. I held her close and kissed her fore head. I knew that Bunny was giving me the death stare, but I didn't care. Once the movie was over I carried Blue who was clinging  on my hoodie like if she lefts go I will disappear. P-please...don't bring me to a s-scary movie again.. Blue shuddered in fear. Senpai...I am so sorry..I didn't know.. I knew she felt bad for scaring Blue, but that was her idea to watch a scary movie and not mine. I-its alright.... Blue said still holding on to me. I teleport bunny to her house and I teleport to mines with Blue. D-Did...why a-and I at your house. Blue said shuddering. Well I can't just stay at your house by yourself... Not could I? N-no.. I put Blue in my room and before I left I felt a tug on my sleeve. Hm? C-can am you sleep with me...? Blue said sounding a little scared. I blushed a little and smiled. Of course.. Blue moved over so I can have some room.I laid next to her and pull blue close to me. I felt Blue nuzzled my chest and after a few seconds I heard soft snoring. I kissed Blueberry's for head and went to sleep with her in my arms.