A/N

Hi I'm Bethany! I noticed that there's not many x reader books for Marty McFly on wattpad with good grammar, so I did this! These imagines are not mine unless I say so. I will try to give credit each time, and I'll also try to work on this book tonight! I recently started taking a break from the roleplay community, due to The Outsiders roleplay shining such an awful light on the whole thing for me. I still love to write, although I don't have much experience besides literate roleplay, where I have a person working with me. However, I believe I'll do very well writing something on my own! In fact, it may be easier! I get to control all the characters, even if they don't belong to me, and nothing will happen that I don't want to happen! Absolute control, now isn't that lovely. :)

          I know these stories don't belong to me, but this is just to give me a bit of confidence before I put my work out for anyone to read. This is very new to me, because I usually don't take my books seriously. Go read my story 'Alex and the Chipmunks' and you'll see what I mean.

Also feel free to request anything! I'll get to it once I start publishing my own stuff!

          Anyway, that's enough babbling for now! Enjoy!

Side note: sorry if something is misspelled, I have so much on my mind right now and I didn't have time to proofread this. What's the point anyway? How many people are ACTUALLY gonna read this? I know I never do!