Chapter 3: UA

[The Next Day...]

BAKUGO'S POV:

I felt the sun's light shining on my eyes. I opened my eyes slowly and witnessed the warm sun.

"Wait, the sun!?"

I turned my head to the clock that was placed on the desk beside the bed.

"9!?"

"Dammit! that's the time it starts!"

I quickly jumped off the bed, realizing I was already late for the entrance exam. I just washed my face and quickly wore my uniform then packed my stuff and leaped through the fenced stairs and ran to UA.

"OF ALL DAYS WHY BE DAMN LATE NOW!!!!!"

[Time Skip]

When I arrived there, I saw that damn Deku, walking through the gates, already earlier than me. Luckily I wasn't as late as I imagined, the program hasn't started yet and other students were late too.

I walked through the gates with grumpy steps. He then noticed me.

"Oh! ugh... good morning K-Kac-chan..." He stuttered, seeing my usual angry face.

I just tsked and passed by him.

"That damn Deku! thinking he could enter UA!" I kicked the door as I entered the building, feeling so pissed. Then my stomach suddenly growled.

"Argh!" my hand slipped to my abdomen, clenching my uniform.

"I could've had enough sleep and had time to eat! if it weren't for that.... wait, that's right the GIRL!!!"

BACK AT BAKUGO'S HOUSE...

HINATA'S POV:

My eyes opened by themselves, as I heard banging and knocking on the front door. I stood up and walked outside the room to open the door, still looking sleepy and walking sluggishly. As I made my way downstairs, the door suddenly busted open, seeing a couple, the wife looked stressed out, while her husband was there, trying to calm her down.

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Man that Katsuki! why would he lock the damn door when he knows we're coming back home!" Mitsuki yelled as she punched the door in frustration.

Masaru tried to calm her down, but she wouldn't stop nagging. She kept on yelling till she suddenly stops when she saw a young beautiful lady, still half awake, standing at the stairs who seemed like she came from Katsuki's room.

Her mouth twisted to a smile. Masaru was surprised too to see a young girl in the house.

Being the excited mother, thinking her hot-tempered son has finally found the person he likes, leaped to her and quickly asked for her name.

"Hi there cute girl, I'm Mitsuki Bakugo, Katsuki's mother. What's your name?" She asked in a surprisingly sweet tone.

"Hinata Hyuga" She replied as she rubbed her eye.

"Hinata, that's a sweet name. So tell me, how was your sleep with him?" she suddenly asked an awkward question.

Hinata, who was still yet half asleep said, "Well it was fine, it was soft, warm, and comfy."

"Fun!? soft!? warm and comfy!?" Dirty imaginations kept rolling in Mitsuki's mind.

"Yeah it was... wait what!?" Hinata finally woke up from her half-sleep. "What was that?"

"Honey! Heard that!? our son has a girlfriend!!!" Mitsuki skipped Hinata's question because of the exciting news, which was not even true.

"Uhm... I don't know... there must be some sort of misunderstanding here." Masaru sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.