Chapter 14: Neji's Story

FLASHBACK (Back at Konoha)...

NEJI'S POV:

It happened then, back at Konoha. I was just looking at Hinata from the window of my room as she was doing her usual training routine. I didn't sleep at my usual sleep time since I was watching over her, in case she might faint again because of overusing her chakra too much, which usually happens sometimes.

When I saw she was done without any problem, I felt assured and decided to sleep. I closed the window and lied on my bed, but not long after, a disturbing sound woke me up. I stood up from my bed and went back to the window to look outside.

When I saw the darkened swirled clouds, I turned my byakugan on and looked closely inside it.

"What is that!?..."

Looking inside its core, I guessed it was some kind of warp to somewhere, like a forbidden Jutsu or something. I was about to report it to the 5th Hokage, when a flash of lightning suddenly came out of it, blasting the rooftop where Hinata's room was.

 I was about to report it to the 5th Hokage, when a flash of lightning suddenly came out of it, blasting the rooftop where Hinata's room was

After seeing that and hearing Hinata's faint scream from my room, I hastily went to her.

I opened her door...

"Hinata!!!"

Only to see her lying on the floor, slowly fading away into light-colored flakes.

I quickly ran towards her, but before I could reach her, another bolt of lightning suddenly burst out of the ceiling and this time...

"Aaaaahhh!!!!!"

... it hit me.

My knees fell to the ground, trying to bear the excruciating pain. I painfully reached my hand just to touch Hinata's face before she would completely fade away.

"I-I'm s-sorry..." my voice cracked. Seconds later, my weary eyes shut and my heavy body fell lying on the cold ground, left there unconscious beside Hinata's disappearing body.

*****

(Now at BNHA)...

THIRD PERSON POV:

Just like after Hinata got hit by that unordinary lightning, Neji landed on the world of Boku no Hero Academia too. Although in his situation, Neji landed on an empty dark street, where people rarely pass by, so no one actually saw him or saved him there, he just woke up on his own.

"Hinata!" He shouted as his eyes opened. The first thing that came to his mind was Hinata.

At first, he was shocked at his current situation but then realized what was going on.

"Damn!! I got separated from Hinata!!"  he banged the ground with his fist, feeling guilty for not being able to save her dear little cousin.

He stood up from the ground, and as the smoke around him slowly disappeared, (caused by the lightning struck when he landed at BHNA) he then noticed he was clotheless.