14: taehyung

"He's so fucking handsome I just want to kiss him so bad..." Jimin mumbled, probably by accident since he was so shocked when I moved closer to him.

"W-what are you d-doing?" He asked, stammering, which I found oh too cute.
"Making you mine. My room?" Jimin looked too shocked but eh.

"I-I-" He was so tongue tied it was so cute holy shit.
"My room it is." I carried him out if the car and his legs wrapped around my waist immediately.

Once in my house I immediately made a beeline for my room, laying Jimin on my bed.
"Wait Tae... I love you and all but... not today..."

I chuckled and pecked his forehead.
"Okay baby. I love you hmm please know that."
"So what are we now Tae?"

"I don't know? Uh... friends that love each other in a non platonic way?" His face fell and a pout formed from his lips. I chuckled and pecked them, running my fingers through his hair.

"Kidding. Jiminie, will you be my boyfriend?"
"Of course Tae~"

~~~

tata95vvg

👤 @jimjom5991

👤 @jimjom5991

Liked by yuggybear and 21 others
tata95vvg it may sound cheesy and all, but i love you, jimin. i really do. the way your eyes glimmer and shine, the way they form a cute eye smile whenever you smile or laugh. i love you. i love everything about you, and trust me. as much as you deny, i love your cute little fingers and how they fit perfectly in mine. you're gorgeous, my love. and i promise you that i won't ever ever leave you. for the better or the worse, i will always be by your side.

i love you, my one and only, my jimin.

View all 10 comments

jimjom5991 taeee 🤭 i love you so so much you don't even know 💘💞💝🌸🌹🌺🌷💖🌺🌸🌸🎀💓💗💘💝🌷💘🌹💘💞💞💕💖💕🎀💘🌹💕🌺💖🌷💓💕🌺🌹💝🌸💘🎀🌸💖🎀💕🌹💞🌷💝💖💞💕🌸🎀💓💕🌸💗💘💝💞💞💕💕💘💝
jinnieforyou Aww you finally got together! I'm your number 1 gay supporter ✊❤️
jooniedestruction So Taehyung you finally got your shits together huh?
yoongs3dollar congrats :)
hopeofsunshine MY BABIES GOT TOGETHER 💗
hopeofsunshine SKSKSKSK MY BABIES ARE ALL GROWN UP @yoongs3dollar LOOK!
jeoncock Lol tf bad taste bitch
tata95vvg @jeoncock wtf gtfo
jeoncock I'm just saying. Ik his ass is irresistible but his personality is shit and he is a fucking cry baby.
tata95vvg fucking stop. i love him and that's that. no one- I MEAN NO FUCKING ONE- can change my mind.
__________________________

fam tae is so so protective i love it

istg
jungkook needs to fuck off
kcanbye

i p u r p l e y o u