70: end

"hyungmin! don't pull jin hyung's hair!" taehyung shouted out to his 4 year old son, running to pick the boy up. it has been 5 years since the two's wedding, and taehyung and jimin adopted a child not long after, moving into together. they reconciled with jungkook, who came up to their doorstep to apologize, explaining everything to the pair.

currently, everyone is gathered together at their humble abode to celebrate christmas. "yahhh kookie baby stop lazing on joonies lap and come help me!" jin shouted as taehyung tried to pry hyungmin's hands from his hair.

that's one change made to the namjin couple. they took jungkook in after yugyeom dumped him, letting him live with them and babied him until he was okay. that was, until jungkook found himself becoming attracted to both namjoon and seokjin and ran away. the two lovesick idiots spent days trying to find him and get him back.

"jungkook ah- we're coming in." jin announced, opening the door of the guest room in taehyung and jimin's house. jungkook sat up frantically and widened his eyes, hiding beside the bed, curled into a ball. the couple walked in and immediately spotted the shivering boy, rushing to his side and pulling him into a hug.

"jungkookie, why'd you run away like that?" namjoon asked, stroking the boy's hair. jungkook looked away and mumbled, "because i don't want to break another couple up." seokjin heard that and his eyes widened up, turning jungkook's face to face him. "what did you say?"

"i like you, jin hyung."
"but n-"
"-and i like joonie hyung too. so i ran away because obviously you don't like me back since you have each other and j just didn't know what to do."

namjoon and jin exchanged glances and chuckled lightly, namjoon pulling the youngest into a kiss, taking him by surprise. "joonie-" jungkook started as he and namjoon parted lips, only to be pulled into another kiss by seokjin.

"what made you think that our relationship restricts our feelings for you?" namjoon asked, stroking the hair of his two babies, grinning as jungkook blushed wildly. "will you be our boyfriend kookie?"

"yes, yes please. y-yes oh my god i love you both so much..."

and that was how they got together. 3 years later, they're still going strong, as strong as the other two couples.

"yoonieee~" hoseok whined, snuggling into the older's arms. yoongi chuckled and held the boy close, kissing the top of his head. "yeah?" yoongi replied, holding his lover closer to him.

"i wanna kiss..." the younger mumbled, earning a flick to his forehead. "not in front of hyungmin." he warned, looking into the younger's eyes. hoseok was giving him the puppy eyes that he was oh so week for, and he absolutely couldn't resist them.

"fine, one. a peck." hoseok squealed and beamed, pecking his lover's lips and cuddled him close. "i love you yoonie." he said, smiling at the older. "i love you too seokie, so fucking much."

"everyone gather around for a picture!" jimin shouted, passing the phone to taehyung.

"i love you taetae." jimin mumbled, kissing his lover on the cheek. taehyung smiled and cupped jimin's cheeks, kissing him in the middle of the living room, smiling as he held his waist close. "i love you jimin."

their relationship might've taken many turns and heartbreaks, but nothing will ever replace the love they have for each other.

thesevenofus

Liked by gucciv and 682,828 othersthesevenofus friendship lasts forever

thesevenofus friendship lasts forever.
👤 gucciv, pjm_1995, jinnieforyou, kimnamjoon, jungkook, hopeofsunshine, agustd

smash or pass

smash or pass

-- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ--

thank you for reading smash or pass! please check out my other stories as well, and keep a look out for a new launch! <3

vminature, signing out.