30: taehyung

I put down my phone and sighed.
"I need to fucking tell him..." I mumbled to myself, hitting my head.

It's not good.

He's talking to an anonymous person (aka me) whom he doesn't know personally (if you ignore the fact that jack is me) and wants to meet with 'Jack'.

Hell Jack is fucking made up!

Urgh I'll just call Jungkook over for awhile...

——

"Hey hyung!"
"Hey Kook."
"So what'd you call me over for?" He queried, inviting himself into my house.
"I'm so fucking dead on Jimin's birthday..."

Jungkook shot me an 'are you fucking kidding me' look and smacked my arm.
"Yah!"
"You haven't told him?!"
"Uh. No." I shrugged and frustratedly ran my fingers through my locks.
"What the fuck?! I clearly told you. Tell Park fucking Jimin. And what did you do? Keep it from him. Do you know where this will fucking lend you?"

Sighing, I plopped down on my sofa and looked at Jungkook.
"You want me to tell him? Are you fucking serious? Do you even know how hard it is to tell him? 'Oh I'm the one you've been talking to for so long' what the fuck?!"

We bickered for a good 20 minutes before Jungkook huffed and glared at me.
"Your phone dinged. DiNg dOnG."
"Oh. Wait did you just imitate a doorbell-"
"Yes I did anything wrong?"

I just chuckled and shook my head, turning my phone on.

~~~
tata95vvg
mochim has messaged you!
~~~

__________________________

okay.
bye

tHaNk yOu nExT

i cant with this sksksksksk

i p u r p l e y o u