THEY MISSED ME

Saturday, March 13th, XXXX - 9:13am

(Reader's POV)

Beep beep beep...beep beep bee-

Levi groaned, as he reached over me to turn his alarm off. I shifted slightly to get comfortable again and I then felt him wrap his arm around me and pull me into him, for a cuddly embrace. 

He emitted a hum of comfort, which was music to my ears. 

"G'Morning." I said softly, kissing his nose. 

"Good morning to you, too." He smiled, and raked his hands through my hair. 

I too hummed in pleasure at his slender fingers running through my hair. Like a nice hair brush on an itchy part of your scalp. 

"Hey...I know this might suck ass hearing this first thing in the morning, but I'm going to hang out with Isabel and Furlan today." He told me, outlining my cheek with his thumb. 

"Okay." I chirped. 

He furrowed his brows, confused. 

"That's it?" He asked. 

I smiled. "Hey, they've know you your entire life almost. They're like, your ultra mega bestest besties, so I don't protest against you hanging out with them. And they're good people, you'll be okay." 

He wore a peaceful expression, and kissed me ever so passionately. I became dizzy, in a good way of course. 

"Alright, I'm going to make you breakfast and head out." 

"Don't make me anything, I'm not hungry this morning." I told him.

"Fine. Heat up a waffle then or something." He joked, crawling over me to get out of bed. 

'No! My warmth!' 

"I'll see you later." He kissed my forehead and left. 

I groaned dramatically. "Nu...baby, come back." I quietly and pathetically whined. 

He came back, with a confused look. 

"Oh, you heard me?" I asked, giggling. 

He rolled his eyes and exhaled a chuckle. "Bye dork." 

"Bai Bai!" After he left, I got up, showered, and started being lazy. 

Uuuuuntil I got a text.

EY: Come hangout with us. -9:26am

Y/I: I would but... -9:27am

EY: Oh no...oh NO! You WILL get yo ass off that sofa and come out with us!! I know Levi will be out all day and that you'll have nothing to do! Let's go! -9:29am

My eyes widened. I'm not too surprised he heard about Levi leaving since perhaps Hanji tipped him off, but I was disturbed by the fact that he knew I'd be sitting on the couch like the lazy ass I am...

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Y/I: Fine... -9:32am

EY: That's what I thought... -9:32am

"Oh, shut the hell up you angry German!" I yelled out in frustration. 

I reluctantly got dressed. I wore the same baggy capris I wore when I went with Levi to that Japanese garden, and got on a (f/c) tank top with a (f/c) jacket to wear over it.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Loud. 

Loud all over. 

We went to a karaoke bar. Mikasa was sending death threats while she lectured Eren about something, Armin was on the phone with someone while he looked pretty traumatized, Reiner cracked a joke with Sasha and while he went for a slice of pizza, Sasha elbowed him in the face of reaching for said slice of pizza, Ymir and Christa were making out(nothing new there), Annie sat quietly while sipping on her strawberry smoothie, Bertholdt was asleep with his leg draped over Connie's head, And Marco and Jean were doing what you would normally do in a karaoke room...

Fucking sing!

I inhaled deeply and went to drink more of my (preferred drink), until I noticed that I had drank it all. 

"I'm getting a refill!" I exclaimed, although it was so loud I'm sure none of them heard me. 

I huffed and got up before feeling a hand on my shoulder. 

It was Annie. 

"I'll go with you." She told me, sipping on the straw in her smoothie. 

I smiled and nodded and we made our way to the refill section.

"Having fun?" I asked as I refilled my drink. 

"No." 

'Well at least she's honest.' 

"Did they drag you out here?" I asked. 

"Bertholdt did." 

My brows shot up in surprise. "Well uh, that's nice of him." 

She looked at me confused, but then her features relaxed. "You think so?" She asked. 

I nodded. "It's always good to talk to people and hangout. You get depressed if you don't..." My smile faltered a bit, thinking of how...my childhood had been. 

Annie noticed, but didn't know how to really approach me about it. "Well, if your drink is filled we should get back to the group." She suggested. 

I nodded and we walked back to the karaoke room.

We knew that maybe it was time to end this mini party short when we saw Jean and Marco half naked dancing on the table, with everyone cheering except Armin and Bert.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"That was great!" Eren exclaimed as we walked back to the dorms. 

I chuckled at his childlike behavior. "That was. I'm glad you made me come out." 

"Well, it's been a while since we've hung out." Armin said. 

"Oh? How long?" I asked nervously. 

"Two months." Mikasa answered. 

"O-Oh...geez, sorry about that." I apologized. 

Eren looked down as we walked. "It's okay. You're in a relationship, so it's expected." He said. 

Hearing that...hurt. 

I didn't want my friends to be used to me never being around. I didn't want them to hangout at places while missing me. And...I didn't want them to one day give up on asking me to hang out with them. 

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Armin asked, noticing that I stopped walking with them. 

Eren and Mikasa stopped as well, and looked back at me. 

I looked up at them with watery eyes, earning a concerned look from them. 

"Guys...I'm sorry if haven't been good to you. Starting now...I'll go with you anywhere you want. You are my only family, and I couldn't ask for better friends like you and the others. Honestly, I can't help but feel I owe so much to you all for loving me and staying with me, even at times when I didn't deserve it. I'll be with you, and I'm always here for you. I really...really missed you guys." I've never poured my heart out like this. 

An embarrassed, red tint found it's way unto my cheeks. They smiled at me and one by one, they hugged me. 

"We missed you too, (Y/n)." Mikasa said. 

When they released me, Eren chuckled. 

"Wow, you're emotional today, huh?" He teased. 

I rolled my eyes and playfully shoved him as we continued to our destination.

'They missed me...'