ONE MORE DAY

Friday, May 12th, XXXX - 7:50pm

It's Friday now. The day Levi plans to propose is tomorrow. He has no other plans. And...is stuck with...HER.

He needs to do everything in his power to make sure she does not find that ring. Make sure she does not get snoopy. To make sure she is distracted all day.

She gets home in 10 minutes. Levi sat on the couch in his pajamas, since he didn't have work, dreading his plan for when she got home.

"I'm home!" She chirped ever so softly as she came in and closed the front door. 

His heart beat incredibly fast. 'She's home early?!'

 "Uh, hey." He replied. 

'Why'd you hesitate!? Dammit this is where it all ends! It's over!'

She skipped over and sat next to him and kissed him. "Hey." She said adorably. 

'My heart...no! She's trying to lower your defenses! Don't fall for it.'

He smirked. "Hey. How was work?" He asked, playing with her hair. 

She chuckled. "It was a day. Pretty slow honestly." She began to play with his hair as well.

'It's so soft...Pantene? Dove? Maybe some natural-what the hell are you doing? Focus! If you get distracted you'll-'

"Wanna walk Bruce with me?" She asked him. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." He blurted. 

(Y/n)'s brow arched in confusion. "W-What?" She chuckled with concern.

"Or-sorry. Yeah, let me get dressed." He got up and changed in the bedroom. 

His outfit was simple and plain. Jeans and a black shirt. He came back out and saw that (Y/n) had leashed Bruce up already. He got excited seeing Levi and trotted to the door, having her chase after him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

They held hands as they walked. Levi had a grip on Bruce's leash after he almost dragged (Y/n) down the street.

"So you finally got a break from work, huh?" She asked. 

'What does that mean? Is she suspicious? Did she catch on? Does she know and is playing a sick joke on me?'

"Oh, yeah. They practically forced me to settle down." 

"You? Settle down?" She teased. 

He rolled his eyes. "Shut up." He retorted.

They walked in a calm silence. Levi didn't like that.

"What...uh, what went on at work?" He asked. 

"Oh, well this one lady came in and requested the most ridiculous amount of flowers..." 

He unconsciously tuned her out, thinking about the proposal tomorrow.

"Like damn, I'm sure her dining table done broke when she set that vase down on it...Levi? Are you even listening?" She nudged his arm with her elbow.

"Hm? Oh yeah, dumbasses, amiright?" 

She shook her head and chuckled, rolling her eyes. "You didn't hear shit." 

"Yeah, you're right." 

She playfully pinched his side, and he exhaled a short chuckle.