THE HOT TUB

Sunday, December 21st, XXXX - 8:36am

(Reader's POV)

I cautiously walked out, of course being very shy to be in almost no clothing. 

"Dayum gurl! You look sexier than ever! Sure brings me back to when we went to the beach." 

"T-Thanks, haha." I blushed at the compliment. I got a white shirt on and got ready to put on some shorts, but Hanji threw a pillow at me before I could. 

"The hell is your problem?" I asked with a startled expression.

"Just wear the shirt, that way you can fluster Levi~" My ears got hot. 

"There isn't much to look at Hanji." I muttered. 

"Oh please~ if I'm commenting on how sexy you look, he'll think your sexy too~ Erwin, Levi and I have great taste in fashion if you hadn't noticed." 

I looked over her. 

She wore a navy blue bathing suit with her white trench coat from physics class on, with a pair on matching sandals. 

"You do?" I asked her.  

She gasped "Hey!" 

I chuckled at her reaction. 

"I'm kidding you look fine! Comfortable even..." 

"Damn right. Now let's hurry!" She dragged me out of the room as I grabbed the key on the way out.

(Levi's pov)

"Hurry and get in here!" Furlan yelled as I was fiddling with my phone.

'The hell is taking them so long...?'

Just then got a text from from Hanji. What a scary fucking coincidence.

HZ: on our way! be careful not to get a boner HAHA. -11:06am

LA: Why...? What did you do? -11:07am

She never replied back. So now...I'm dreading what I'll see when they get here.

"Tch..." I put my phone away and made my way into the hot tub with the others, sitting across from them facing to where the indoor garden was. 

Good view to be honest. 

"Who was that?" Furlan asked. 

"Hanji. They're on their way now." I replied. 

"About time." Erwin joked.

"Hm, they probably had to shit or something." I said. 

Furlan started laughing. 

Dunno why, but apparently shit jokes are funny.

"Hey!" We heard Hanji call out to us. 

Erwin's eyes widened slightly and Furlan's cheek grew bright red. 

I turned to look back as well. Upon seeing her I held my breath for a moment. I could tell she was wearing the same bikini she wore to the beach, but that slightly oversized white shirt made her look so...hot.

It showed her collarbone whilst her bikini being seen through it. She tied a knot on the side so it didn't look awkward too. 

And damn did she make sure she looked decent. She wore a (f/c) hair band, showing her clear (s/c) skin. "Sup guys." (Y/n) greeted. 

(Y/n) waved as she pulled off the white shirt. 

I thought back to Hanji's text.

'That bi-'