Chapter 1

Y/N'S POV
'No, Please! Guys no! You don't have to do this! Why!?' I yelled to them, my hands strung above my head, feet off the floor, blood sneaking down my mouth, bruises coating my frame.

Torture.

'Money of course, what we can get for all this gold?' he stepped up obnoxiously, 'Wow and you could have joined us princess I would have got you everything you've ever wanted,' as he said this his hand stroked my  bloodstained cheek looking me up and down, I was just in a vest as they took my uniform, it's bullet proof but I doubt that's the only motive...  'If you didn't want to stay with your beloved.' my old team-mate motioned to Casey.

He growled beside me also strapped to the ceiling, 'Just let her go. Take the gold and go.'
'As you wish boss.'
My hands were ripped from the rope as I was pulled away, dislocating my arm  in the process, screeching with pain I reached forward, I screamed. Tears drained from my eyes. Squirming in my betraying teams grasp to get to him, I was being wrestled away anything I could do to get to him.

The same voice played in my head, the same few words...

'I'm sorry Agent (Y/L/N), Agent Casey is dead.'

'Casey!'

I shot up. My eyes adjusted, a bed. Hotel room. Breathing heavily and shaking I crept out of the bed into the cold, the breeze from the open window sent chills down my spine, I shook of the feeling and stepped towards the kettle.

'Agent (Y/L/N)'
Jumping I screamed dropping the kettle and turning to see General Beckman filling my TV screen, composing myself I turned to her,
'S-sorry General'
She sighed worriedly at me but brushed past it, 'You will be going back to your original name-'
'Bartowski?'
'Yes. Something happened to your brother...'

'So Bryce is dead, my brother has the intersect downloaded in his brain, my sister and his best friend don't know, I have to stay and protect him with another NSA agent and a CIA agent.'

'Yes.'

'Do I have a choice?'

'No, we have given you an apartment in your brother and sisters Building, enjoy your stay.'
And with that she went.

Changing into simple jeans and a t-shirt I followed Beckman's directions to castle to meet my new team...