Chapter 4

(Y/N) woke up with a groan her head pounding, she cluched her skull throwing her quilt away from her mattress stumbling to the bathroom in search for aspirin.
'what the hell did I drink yesterday?' she mumbled to herself. Parts of yesterday flashed in her mind.
She met up with Casey after he grabbed her, she took her arm in her hand, thumb brushing over the bruises, he will feel guilty about that. Or does he already?

She groaned in annoyance dry swallowing the painkillers she found walking to the kitchen, she ignored the ringing of her phone in favour of her sanity pouring herself a large and very generous cup of coffee, she remembered getting home and drinking? Was she drunk before she got home?
'ugh I'm starting to feel like Sherlock homes for my own life." She groaned once again rushing to change and get to castle.

8:30 she climbed down the stairs after narrowly avoiding the suggestive comments from Jeff and Lester. (Y/N) had joined the Buy More Nerd Herd to help solidify her cover unfortunately that came with issues, such as jeffster.
And with the pounding in her head, she was less than forgiving for their attitude.
She collapsed in the chair smiling over at Sarah as she walked in from around the corner of castle,
"You have a nice evening?" She smiled, "General's calling us in five" she placed the gun she was testing in the range back onto the wall.
"No idea, can't remember, and great" (Y/N) snarked back, spinning around in her chair chuckling at her expression, "I'll pour some coffee" she retaliated with a knowing smile.
Chuck took that moment to rush in, slightly like a mess, hair unkempt and shirt covered in unruly creases, "well if anyone has had an entertaining evening..." (Y/N) laughed, quickly shutting up when Casey walked in.

She smiled. Only a small one, but enough.

"Good morning Agents, Intersect." A loud voice rang out from behind her, she turned standing next to John her arm brushing against his, Casey glanced to her but (Y/N) kept her eyes planted firmly on the screen.
"I'll cut to the chase, we believe Alexei Volkoff is hosting some sort gala in a means to showcase the plans for his new intersect. In order to discover a buyer, I want you to go in undercover and get the information, find out how far along they are to make a new intersect."