Chapter 2

'You must be (Y/N)' a blonde girl smiled at me, her hair in ponytails,
'Hi, Sarah?' I smiled back holding her hand for a handshake, 'Hot dog shop, great cover'
She leads me downstairs in the back, 'Nice, very high tech-'
My heart stops. I can't breathe. Familiar bluey-grey eyes stare back at me.

'Your dead!' I scream, I can't say anything else, tears already growing.
'(Y/L/N)'
'Don't! I mourned you! I cried for you, I still have nightmares about loosing you!' I was a crying mess Infront of him, my face a crimson tear covered front to immense pain, he was there, he was ok. He left me.
'Wh-why d-didnt you find me...' I spoke, the tears seizing in anger,
The TV switched on at the wrong moment, 'Agent Casey!?' General exclaimed her face turned to worry, she thought he was dead too.
'(Y/N), I wanted to find you-' he spoke before taking a step closer, I could see the pain in his eyes, collapsing into tears I couldn't say anything, I loved him, and he left me...
As I started to fall he ran towards me, wrapping his arms tightly like he used too, pulling my small body towards him, I fought slightly, I sunk into him. His familiar hand brushed through my (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) hair, he whispered 'it's ok, it's ok.' whilst rocking back and forth slightly.

CHUCK'S POV
'Casey? Sarah?' I took steps down stairs- '(Y/N)? What are you doing here!' I rushed the rest, 'Casey get off of her!' I shouted pulling (Y/N) away from him,
'Agent Bartowski, your sister as been an agent for her entire life. She was involved in the rescue of the gold captained by Agent Casey, she was rescued... Without knowing Casey was alive.' spoke General, I new she left out something but I couldnt believe...
'My sister? (Y/N)? H-how can she be involved in this!?'
'She will be in your team to protect you. No more questions.' and with that the screens shut off.

I looked to my sister, tears dried on her face with her (Y/E/C) eyes stained with pain and love as she stared deeply at Casey, I've never seem him, care?

'Chuck, we need to give them space.' Sarah said worriedly grasping my hand tightly in hers.
'No! What on earth is going on!? And I know she didn't tell me everything about you too!' I yelled at Casey,
'We were close. Like... Family...' (Y/N)'s voice trailed away, 'It won't happen again.' with the final statement I looked to Casey, he turned around, and left heading up the stairs.