Chapter 3

Y/N'S POV
'Say's the guy who saved everyone with porn!' I laugh, it had been a few weeks since the event in the base, I still refused to see Casey. I couldn't.
Muffeled yells appeared from the other side of the door,
'enough-'
'go-'
'no-'
'leave her-'
Our laugher died down, silence before the storm... Swinging open, the door smashed into the wall revealing an annoyed Casey, soon followed by a concened Sarah.
He grasped tightly to my arm, pulling me from the comfort and safety of Chucks bed,
'Casey let her go,' Chuck stepped up, clearly never seen him so angry, 'Leave her be-'
'You know what happened after they took you!?' he continued, blanking my brothers threat, 'They told me you where dead. Said they shot you. I thought you were dead to! It didn't just hurt you!' and with that he dropped my arm, not forgetting to leave the red grip marks as a souvenir. His eyes stared into mine, I could see tears starting to appear, and with that he turned around... And left.

(A FEW MOMENTS LATER)

'Casey?' I spoke softly creeping behind him. Surrounding us the windy ocean blew sand into our faces, tangling with my (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) hair. His gaze stayed fixed Infront of us, I knew he heard me.
'Im Sorry.' I spoke clambering beside him, his eyes darted to the red marks he left earlier, leading him to edge away slightly.
I reached my hand over to his. Pulling his hand towards my heart.
'I missed you'