• Chapter 2. Autobots

"Have you seen my daughter?"

The Autobots sitting in a circle perked their heads up to face me. "I saw Galaxy two hours ago when she got here... she headed that way. I offered her if she wanted to stay and hang out with us, but she said she wanted to be left alone," Jazz replied. I shook my head, "I hope she wasn't rude..." I said worriedly. Jaz shrugged, "well, she was a bit snappy, but not rude..." he replied. "Sorry about that... she's blocking everyone out and isolates herself whenever she gets the change..." I muttered. "Is that the reason why she never came to visit us?" Bumblebee asked, cocking his head to the side. "Yes, that's right... my wife got murdered about a year ago, and she was there when it happened... she's traumatized and I fear I may not be able to help her and lose her too one day..."

"I am sorry for your loss..." I gave a small nod. "I had hoped that she would open up to you guys... she seems to have lost her trust and fate in other humans..." I sighed. "Really? Let us know if there's something we can do, okay?" Jazz asked. I smiled at him, "thank you, Jazz..." I said and rubbed my forehead. "I am going to find her..." I muttered and left them behind in the Autobot hanger. I checked a couple of places, but no sign of Galaxy. I took another turn and pushed the door open in the training room. Just the twins, no one else.

"Logan..." Sideswipe said, stopping his training session with his brother. "Sorry to interrupt, I am looking for my daughter, have you seen her?" I asked. "Galaxy? She's here at the base? No, I haven't seen her... sorry," Sideswipe said, thinking and looked at his twin for a moment. "No, I haven't seen her either." was his simple reply. "Great... well, she will show up... eventually," I muttered. "It's been a while since we saw her... is she okay? She seemed a bit... closed when we first met her, but she seems nice..." Sideswipe trailed off as I was about to turn around and leave. "To be honest... I don't know what to do with her... if you see her, can you send her to me?"

Both nodded, "but she's okay, right?" Sideswipe asked to confirm. "She's isolating herself... or I won't see her for days and she shows up bruised, she doesn't want to talk, she doesn't want to hang out with anyone. She lost all her friends... my wife got killed a year ago and she was there when it happened... it traumatized her and affects her more than I thought it would do... but anyway, just send her to me if you spot her somewhere..." I said and waved it off. "I am sorry for the loss of your sparkmate... I can imagine it's hard. If we see her, we will send her to you..." Sideswipe as he approached.

Sideswipe can be so nice and caring and sometimes he's wild, rebellious, and arrogant, but mostly stubborn. He won't do anything if he doesn't want it nor listen to anyone, but I guess he's in a sweet mood today, unlike the other day. He drove everyone crazy with his stubborn behavior. "Maybe Tracy has seen her..." Sideswipe trailed off. I sucked in a breath, the twins are dating her for more than two years now and it still surprises me. Tracy sometimes treats them so poorly. In my opinion, Tracy is just a spoiled brat, an only child, and has a rich father. She's not a good soldier, nor a teammate and I know because she's part of my team.

- Sideswipe's P.O.V -

Logan left and I turned back towards Sunstreaker. "Why are you worried about the fleshie you met only once in your life?" he asked, sincerely confused as to why I cared about a human I have only once. "Because this human caught my optics the first time I saw her. I don't know what it is, Sunstreaker. She has something special, something that... " I stopped and sucked in a breath. "Never mind, shall we continue?" I asked. Sunstreaker shook his head, "no, I am not in the mood to train anymore..." he sighed and walked over to the bench, throwing a towel my way to wipe some sweat off my forehead. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, just not in the mood..." he muttered, sitting down. it's unusual for Sunstreaker to act like this, but maybe he doesn't feel really good or he's tired. Whatever is bothering him, I took it seriously. "Alright..." I said slowly, sitting beside him. "You know... something seems to be on your mind lately, but I can't really tell what it is..." I said. A silence fell between us and he wanted to say something but somehow didn't and shook his head. "It's nothing... really..." he muttered. I wrapped my arm around him, pulling him some closer. "Sunny.. you can talk to me... you can always talk to me if something is bothering you... this is going on for weeks now..." I murmured, lifting his chin so he would look at me.

"Sideswipe please, can you drop it?" he asked. I am pressing his buttons, and I didn't want to piss him off so I nodded. "Do you promise to tell me if something is wrong?" I asked. Sunstreaker nodded, even though he didn't mean it. Otherwise, he would have told me already what is going on. As a twin brother, it frustrated me. Sunny isn't fair with me, but maybe he's just stressed. I can't tell. I pressed a kiss on the side of his head and got up, "Alright bro... I am going to take a shower, are you coming or not?" I asked. "Can I take a shower first?" I shrugged and nodded, "sure..." I replied and followed him to the room Prime had given him. He painted here and spent a big part of his day here whenever he got the chance. Whatever is on his mind, I hoped it would pass quickly.