#4 The text

Jungkook's POV.
Morning~

I was already up just replaying last night in my head. It made me wish I had his number. Soon after as if my wish can through I got a text saying,
Unknown:hey jungkook. It's me Jimin.
I quickly texted back.
Jungkook:and how did you get my number?
Jimin:as I told you before I have my ways.
Jungkook:ever gonna share?
Jimin: I don't think so jungkook.
Jungkook:Aish.. whatever. Soo? Why did you do that?
Jimin:what exactly?
Jungkook:stop me from leaving earlier even though you still made me leave?
Jimin:1st of all I didn't 'make' you leave you left on your own.
Jungkook:😐
Jimin:may I ask why you wanted to leave in the first place?
Jungkook:...bc something came up and I had to leave.
Jimin: crying?
Jungkook: I wasn't..
Jimin:just tell me already! I want to know jungkook!
Jungkook: you don't have to!
Jimin:yes I do!..Aish jungkook did someone hurt you?
Jungkook: I guess you can say that...
Jimin:who jungkook!?
Jungkook:it doesn't matter! I think the person has moved on anyways.
Jimin:?..
Jungkook: you can't hurt him bc..
Jimin:why jungkook?
Jungkook: Because he is you!
I could feel the intensity as Jimin continued typing.
Jimin: jungkook...what? How could I have hurt you in anyway?
Jungkook:how? It's because you kissed that girl from last night! You didn't even notice me bc you were to busy shoving your tongue down her throat!
As he read my text I could feel his stare pierce through the phone. I waited for him to text back but he didn't he just came offline. I just dropped my head on to my pillow harshly as I closed my eyes and let my tears run down my cheeks. But suddenly there was a knock on my window. Even though I heard it I just ignored it and kept my eyes close with my tears slowly falling on my already cheeks.

Jimin's POV.

As Jungkook texted me and told me that I hurt him. At first I was like 'how?' and he told me how which honestly made me kinda surprised that that even affect him in anyway. I read his text over and over again just trying to figure out what I should say next but honestly he was the first person to make my words leave my head. I decided to just leave it at that so I came offline but for some reason he made me want to figure out what would've happened next. I laid on my bed still thinking about what to do or what to say to him but my legs just ran as if my life depended on it but my mind was way off. Next thing I knew I was climbing a ladder to his window. Why? I honestly don't know. As I was in front his window I looked for him and what I saw took my breath away. I saw jungkook crying. His eyes were closed shut. I felt like I had to talk to him about everything now. I knocked on the window. He heard it I'm sure but he just tightened his eyes making more tears fall down his already wet cheeks. I couldn't stand seeing him like this anymore! I carefully tried opening the window which surprisingly wasn't locked. When I got it opened I stealthily walked over to him. And wiped away his tears from his soft,wet cheeks.
Jungkook's POV.
I don't know why but I felt like someone was in my room but I just tightened my eyes. But what happened next was heart stopping,I felt soft hands on my cheeks wiping away my tears.