A 'player' fell in love

A knock was heard on Jungkook's bedroom door but he just sat on the floor,leaning on the door. He really wasn't feeling in the mood for any kind of conversation especially with Taehyung and Jimin. He leaned his head on the door and began getting teary eyed.. AGAIN!
Jimin POV.
Jungkook vanished into his room causing us all to sigh aloud. "Why is he like this?" I asked still a little irritated. "Bc he loves you." Jin said suddenly. I felt my cheeks beginning to burn up. Why am I burning? Am I on fire? What is this feeling?
They all began to smirk at my red cheeks. "Stop FUCKING smirking I'm on fire!!" They all laughed at my sudden words and when I say they laughed hard I mean it literally. Jin almost feel off the couch,V was cry-laughing, suga was smiling (I mean it's suga he doesn't even smile to begin with), Hobi was rolling on the floor in laughter and RM was also cry-laughing. "Jimin your not on fire! Your just blushing!!" Jin said still laughing, trying not to fall on top of Hobi whose rolling on the floor still. "Oh..." I said beginning to laugh.

I just had to include this😂😂😆

Jimin then remembered that Jungkook went upstairs so he quickly got up and headed to jungkook's room. "Their so in love.." Jin,Jhope and V said while Suga said,"you call THAT love that's not even close!" They all laughed at Suga's sudden words. Jimin's POV.
As I was in front of jungkook's room I could here him talking to... himself? "But little does he know that I need him to make me feel better especially..in bed.." Am I hearing good? did jungkook just said he needs me in bed with him? Was he even talking about me? Has to be. I knocked on the door smirking at the thought of jungkook wanting me. But there wasn't any answer not even a 'go away' but there was a soft sniffle. Was jungkook crying? Why do I always make him cry!? I sat down onto the cold floor leaning my head on the door and said sadly,"jungkook please let me in.. I know you can hear me. Why do I always make you cry..."
Jungkook's POV.
"Bc you like seeing me cry.. don't you..?" "NO! I never want you to feel sad or cry especially bc of me... Jungkook I was always was known as a 'player' but you changed that.." Jimin said. "How could I possibly change that I'm not anything special.." "You are! And you changed that by making me fall in love with you.... Jungkook I love you and at first I didn't know what love was, I didn't even know if to play you or not mostly bc you are special...and you made me realize that." "You love-love me? Like want to be my boyfriend love?" "No..like want to be your future husband love but for now yes boyfriend." Jungkook felt his tears dry up and all he could ever want was Jimin to love him and Jimin to want to be with him forever. He quickly opened the door making Jimin fall backwards onto his back. "Owww!!!!" Jimin said as he hit his head on to the hard floor making Jungkook laugh. "I'm sorry Jimin-ah but do you really mean what you said?" Jungkook asked a little scared of Jimin's response. "And why wouldn't I?" He asked rasing an eyebrow. "I don't know.. I'm just not that special.." "STOP Jungkookie!! You are and even if you think you aren't I will always love you no matter what happens." Jungkook smiled warmly at Jimin making Jimin blush visibly turning jungkook on. "You know I missed you." Jungkook said. "How so?" Jimin said smirking. "I missed you in two ways." "And they are?" He said smirking bigger."I missed you cooking breakfast, calling me Kookie and just being CUTE!" "What about the other way, Kookie." He smirked again. "I missed you turning me on, kissing me, kissing and sucking my neck, I missed you calling me daddy and you just being Sexy..." "Oh really? Is Daddy missing his baby boy so much?" "AISH PARK JIMIN STOP! DO YOU WANT TO WALK TMR?" "Depends if I get all of you and don't walk again then so be it." "Oh? You don't know what your playing with Park Jimin!" "Maybe I don't? Unless you..show me.." "you better don't stop me bc I won't be able to." "Don't worry I wasn't planning to." Jimin kissed jungkook passionately.

And so they had sex!! After 2 weeks of wanting each other it finally happened!! Also sorry not sorry but this is the last part! Maybe season 2 maybe not. Hope you enjoyed my mini SERIES! There's a chance I'll make season 2. Hope you enjoy it!