#1 The window

Jungkook's POV.

It's a Saturday evening and I was watching a movie but when it was over I decided to look out my window. No there's no reason at all to why I looked out the window over to my neighbor Park Jimin and his family...*nervous laugh* anyway...as I looked out of my window I saw HIM!! But to my surprise he looked up at me! Was I to freaking out a bit to loud? But as our eyes made contact I literally just backed up slowly and broke our eye contact. But before I can go any further he said making me freeze,"So your just gonna watch me and leave?" Jimin said coldly as he kept looking at jungkook his eyes turned emotionless making Jungkook grow nervous."I wasn't looking at you.." Jungkook said shyly. Jimin watched jungkook with amused eyes as he found interest in Jungkook."so you say?" "Ye-yeah.."Jungkook stuttered inverting his eyes from Jimin's. "Well I would love to talk more but I have a party to get really for." Jimin said walking out of his yard."okay..." "HEY! Do want to come to my party? It's going to be at my house." Jimin asked. A party! I'm invited to a party with HIM! His party!! "I-I don't know..." "Well tell me soon if you give me your number?" OH MY HEARTEU! "Maybe...at the party I might give you.." "so your coming then? Anyway bye cya soon hopefully." Jimin said this time leaving for real. OMG! Should I or nah? I mean I like him but he's a player plus I'm sure he just wants to use me then leave me. Does he ever like boys or both genders. I mean his previous relationships we're all girls so? Aish.. whatever let me just take a quick nap and figure out if I want to go or not...

I hope you enjoyed 😊even though it's pretty short but it's the 1st chapter so I wasn't expecting much.. anyway bye 💜🙌