#5 Our 1st kiss?

Warning:a little bit of smut😏

I shot my eyes opened only to see Jimin...he looked at me with a warm smile which made me shiver as I never saw him smile before. "J-Jimin.." I stuttered looking at him in the eyes. "Jungkook.." he answered making me blush. As I hide my face he laughed, "CUTE!" I quickly sat up and said,"why are you here?" "Jungkook..are we just going to pretend like you didn't tell me you was jealous of Nicole and you were crying bc I didn't reply to it?" He said making me feel embarrassed. "I-I..so you just came to rub it in? to tell me that I'm never going to have you? That I'm never going to at least talk to you?" He widen his eyes and looked at me and then said,"hey,what am I? A trophy?" "Better as well be..." He looked at me again with widen eyes. "Why do you even like me? We barely even talk to each other." "I don't know.. I guess when I saw you for like the 4th time when you and your family just started living here." "You know your like a stalker." I looked at him with widen eyes "What!!? NO!" "Then do you rather be called my toy?" I froze at his question..he wants me to be called his toy or a stalker? But I'm neither! We didn't even have sex! Is he mentally okay? "Jungkook?" Jimin said bringing me back to reality. As I was going to answer I noticed how close jimin's lips were from mine. I quickly moved back but he stopped me by grabbing my waist. "Jungkook, you didn't answer my question." He said moving forward. I began to back away once again bit every time I do Jimin tightened his grip at my waist. He was so close to me to the point where his nose was almost touching mine and his breath grazing my skin. "Jimin don't call me either if them!" I said putting my hands on his chest stopping him from moving closer. Why was I rejecting the person who I really wanted to love me but my conscious keep telling me he is using me or he's just trying to get in my head or just plain on using me for sex and it just ticks me off bc what if it is true? "Why are you stopping me over and over again? Don't you want this to happen?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "What!? I didn't ask you too...and I just don't want my first kiss to be taken from someone who doesn't feel the same way I feel for them... who doesn't love me." Jimin lowered his head and said sadly,"I don't know how to love... I don't know how to love someone with out idk a one night stand kinda thing?.. I just don't know, it's not like I don't want to I just don't know how to." His words for some reason made me smile,it made me feel like he at least has some kind of feelings for me in order for him to be so comfortable around me to tell anything like that. I hugged him causing him to shed a tear before saying,"I never shared anything like that to anyone before...thank you.. for listening to me." He said hugging me back. I don't know why but he made me feel to just kiss him already so I did. I began kissing his neck taking him by surprise. "J-jungkook.." I made my way back to his lips. His lips was as soft as I pictured it would have been and he wrapped his hands around my neck and deepen the kiss. I bit his bottom lip making him groan.

Yes some stuff went down and I got inspired to put it in from a story called mental disorder! Hope you enjoyed
Anyway bye!