A Strange Relationship! Today, A Moment of Peace!

Last time on Majin of the Sixth...

With the newly awakened feelings of Kale finally revealed, Lem found himself floundering at the thought of dating two Saiyans.

Of course, this in turn did limit Kale's Beserker tendencies to start rapid improvement. One thing that Lem hopes she'll master at once.

While they deal with themselves, as a time traveling event in the Seventh wraps up, a new, greater threat starts to emerge. What could it possibly be that will soon find ourselves at the doors to the Sixth? Find out now!

***
(Theme Cue)
***

"..." My god, this is weird to me. Usually it's customary for me to visit Earth, just haven't since Mel fused with me. Thought I'd take my girlfriend. Well...Uh, it just got extra complicated.

"Yo! Lem, what's with the hesitation?" Caulifla hugged me from behind. "Are we going to E-Arth, or what,"

"It's just 'Earth', Spikes..." I rolled my eyes, as Kale also was grasping me. Albeit shyly, and less of a hug, more of a slight grasp of my arm.

"Really? Whatever..."

"S-S-So, are you okay w-with t-this Lem? I mean...I Uh, d-don't want you to feel bad..." Kale asked me, slightly making me sweat at my brow; she is too cute.

"Look. It was Caulifla's idea. But...genuinely, I do like you both. At least you aren't as much of an ass-Ggh?" That was a chokehold.

"Yeah!! Keep talking buddy!" She chuckled, loosening her grip as Kale worriedly watched.

I can't help but wonder how long Caulifla had the idea? I mean, she clearly is protective of Kale, so there must have been something when literally everyone she meets is treated like horseshit. But I also know standing here for ages is not gonna' happen.

I have two girlfriends to take care of now. And it makes me glad I am part Majin...

With a sigh, I used instant transmission.

***

Earth, Universe 6

We appeared before a small town in the mountains. I guess this usually was a tourist trap with the amount of guides for sale, and local foods. Mostly foods...I think? Dunno', usually just focused on the food.

There was also a temple upstairs...a lot of stairs, but we can fly so...

"Wow! What is this place?" Caulifla looked around, practically watering with how much delicious aroma was being taken in.

"Uh, I think it's a eastern village. Me and Mel liked sampling the Korean BBQ, and wok food,"

"Wok food?"

"Wok food," Nodding, Kale also joined in.

"What's a wok?" The ponytailed one asked.

"Some kind of bowl...pan...pot...thing...? But regardless, I...might have overestimated human tolerance," Pointing to the people now, my new Majin form might have set off alarms in these weaklings.

The braver ones simply kept their distance, while the cowards disappeared into the hills. Typically reserved for my past life. Saddening how me becoming a pink creature sets them off, considering the last one was also pink. Maybe double standards, since I am a dude. 

Still, we continued into town, now around the epicenter. A bustling market square with people selling all types of produce, and of course that led to cuisine. But again, my appearance made the bustle quiet. I just groaned at this, it was really annoying with how weird Earth was already; they have a dog as president of the world.