Hospital

Y/n p.o.v~
beep~beep~beep~
all I heard was the faint sound of the machines. I saw only darkness until I opened my eyes I heard muffled sounds of sniffling and look to my right there's my boyfriend crying but why? I then looked around the room to see where I was at and then it hit me. My eyes were probably out of my head by this point.

~flashback~
I was laughing and I kept laughing. "babe lets go home your drunk" look at bill I rolled my eyes "L-let me drive th-hen" he chuckled "hell no, let me grab our stuff" i huffed when he left I stumbled to leave the house I was almost falling into the road when all of the sudden I heard "BABY WATCH OUT" then it all went black
~end of flashback~

"B-bill"  I tried to sit up but I felt like I had weights pushing me down. His head shot straight up he looked like he had been crying for days "how long have I been here" he wiped his eyes "3 weeks.." I was in shock. really! 3 weeks?

"bill I'm so sorry I should of stayed with you" he shook his head "stop right there I was the one who left you by yourself, it's my fault baby" I put my hand on his cheek  wiped his tears "I wanna go home " he smiled. "I'll tell the doctor that you're awake and then see when you can go home" I nodded he stood up.

He bent down to kiss me on the lips I returned it but weakly. "I love you bill".  he smiled "I love you too princess".

A/N so that was my first ever chapter I don't know about it though it's ok I guess but you can leave suggestions even you can be in it just tell me what you want

Your name
What happens
And what you look like(hair color,eye color etc..)