Safe

•Y/n p.o.v•

I ran as fast as I could out that hell I could barely even breath it felt as everything was crashing down around me no one was going to save me from him.

Him. The man I thought loved me till this exact moment.

The man I thought who I would marry and be safe with is no longer that man.

I kept running it seemed it been hours but I known it been only minutes, I didn't hear his footsteps behind me so I looked back for a split second.

He was gone. I stopped to catch my breath I watched as everyone stared at my motionless movements as they walked by not knowing what happened.

I stood there trying to realize what had happened, what I saw was to sinister for a human mind to comprehend, The love of their life was brutally beating a young woman,

a woman who had their life ahead of them. He just stood there and beat her, what if he was going to do the same to her? What if she didn't get away?

it just.. To much so I ran even more thinking that she needed to leave this town how it wasn't the same and never will be.

All I could see was the lifeless body bloody and beaten, everywhere I looked I saw the lady.. who knew the man she ever trusted would kill somebody.

I cried and cried I didn't cars who saw I didn't wanna feel this it was to much, it wasn't even me who he hurt physically like the woman but he hurt her emotionally, saying those cruel words after what she witnessed.

"Baby please it's not like that, I love you I won't hurt you, come back!"

God those filthy words even his voice made her want to throw up how could you even say after I watched you kill her?

I ran into someone, I thought he found me so I screamed and cried in till I opened my eyes to see a man around my age and I guess his friends watching me with horror, "please don't hurt me "

 "Ma'am please we won't hurt you just tell me what's going on" the man said 

It wasn't in till I looked up at his friend group that I noticed him the guy who I hadn't seen in ages the man who I felt safe with truly safe with, the man who I have my all to him and he gave his all to me.

Bill.

I guess he remembered me too because he hugged me like the times before.

 "I love you okay I promise we will meet again ok" he said as he hugged me like he didn't want to let go.

 "Y/n what happened who hurt you?" 

 I didn't say I just needed to hold him, to just be in his arms.

 I felt safe with him at this moment because I knew with him I will always be just safe and only safe.

Thank you all for 8.8k I love you guys so much honestly! I'm sorry I haven't updated just been busy. If wanted comment a request! Also there will be a part two! Okay bye lovelies!!