Christmas eve

Little request with a twist ;)

Y/c/n-day your cousins name

•Y/n p.o.v•

It was Christmas eve and I was going to spend this year alone. Well not completely alone I've got family dinner tonight but what I mean by alone is I won't have the guy I love the most here.

Bill was working on a new movie and he couldn't come home in time but he said to wait after Christmas and we will be together, I knew I had to fight through it but it was tough.

~time skip to party~

I was currently fixing my outfit outside of my parents home. I walked up to the front door and knocked almost instantly I was hugged and brought in.

 "Baby look at you so grown up, how long has it been?" I laughed " mom it's only been 2 months " she chuckles and hugs me again "I know, I just missed you" 

 I smiled  after saying I've missed her too, I ran into my cousins "Y/N GIRLY HEYYY" i know that voice to well it was y/c/n I smiled so wide that my cheeks hurt me and y/c/n had been each other's best friend when we were young still are.

•At the table•

 "So y/n where's bill" my grandma asks, I instantly look down drowning at the emptiness without him with me at this very moment. "Oh I'm sorry hun I didn't know" I nod "wait did he dump you? I swear next time i-" I cut my dad off "no dad he didn't dump me he just filming and he can't make it in time" I say sadness laced in my voice.

After a little of talking and laughing and a lot of jokes it was time to head home.

 "Ok everyone in going to start to head home in really tired and my stomach hurts as well my head" everyone nods and says their goodbyes and 'love you's

God how I just want to go to sleep and forget this holiday.

once I get home I head straight to me and Bill shared room. I jump a little when I see Bill sitting there with a little gift box in his large hands.

 "HOLY SHIT BILL!" I jump on him while he laughs and supports me with his hands on my thighs " you said you weren't able to make it" a slight pause " well I lied" I laughed softly while we just lay back on the bed.

He sits up after a minute " I have something for you princess" I gasped and clapped he just chuckled  he then sets me on the bed and goes to grab the box behind me. He hands me the box, once I have it I start to admire the beautiful wrapping paper and the glitter on it.

Bill clears his throat "open it darling, don't just stare at it" I smile slight " just like the wrapping paper " he laughs "well you might like what's in it more I hope"

i go to tear the paper not caring now how pretty it was, I open the velvet box to uphold a beautiful necklace with the day me and Bill met. I pout my lower lip a little and tear up, Bill then takes it and puts the necklace on. 

"B-bill it's beautiful baby" he hugs me and kisses my forehead. "Just like you" he says softly I smile.

we sit there in each other's embrace for a few in till I remember I had a gift for him too. I pull away to go get his present I hope he isn't mad and will love me no matter what, "here, I was going to give it to you when I ready.. And I'm ready now." I hand him a cute little box unwrapped but still it was a cute box.

My heart is pounding out of my chest at this moment. He opens the box and pulls out two pregnancy tests..

He stares at it "bill? You okay?" He wrapped his arms around me holding me like I was going to leave him and I heard little sniffles " awe Bill don't cry" I look up to wipe is tears "y/n you don't know h-how long I wanted to start a family with you" I read up again I put my hand on his cheek and wipe away another that had fallen but I also pull him down to my height and I kiss him.

this lasted a bit. Just two people in love on a start of a new family.

Oh I loved this day.

HOLY SHIT GUYS I LIKE THIS STORY ALSO LET ME TELL YOU I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SUPPORT! YOU ARE AMAZINGGG!