•8. help me but you Can't •

My hands started shaking and I shook Chester's form "Chester! Chaz, wake up!"

I heard a groan and saw Chester slightly open his eyes for a few seconds. "Chazzy, stay awake okay. Im gonna help you okay? But you have to stay up. We're going to the hospital."

His eyes widened for as much as they could and he shook his head "n-no.. n-no h-hospital." He said.

I nodded worriedly and kind of disapprovingly "okay.. no hospitals.."

Chester weakly nodded and his eyes went open for a bit. I picked him up bridal style... I just realized how weird that sounds and probably looks. But I don't care.

I carried him through the hallway, earning weirded out stares from guys in the hallway or laughs, and the same for girls.

One girl giggled and yelled "When's the wedding Shinoda?!"

I ignored it, besides if there ever was a wedding She would not be invited.

One girl, Cora I think is her name, stared.. she always does but I think she's just a tired person, tired people stare sometimes.

I turned around to open the door with my back and I got one more glare of all the people in the hallway, one girl however, she whispered to her friend "They're kinda cute together, aren't they?"

The guy nodded "yeah.."

Okay these people think me and Chester are dating and aren't annoying about it.. So not everyone in this school is a total dick or they're being sarcastic. Wait wait... people think me and Chester are dating.. Damn it.

I got out of the building and kept thinking about the fact that people think Chester and I are together..

I placed Chester onto the passenger seat and got into the drivers seat myself. I drove to my house and parked the car before running to the passenger's side of the car and picking Chester up again, throwing his arm over my shoulder as I held him bridal style again. He seemed to have worsened in the car, his eyes were closing again, "no, no, Chaz open your eyes." I said, jogging to the front door.

I put a sheet on the couch before placing Chester on it and running to the first-aid-kit.

I took off his sweater feeling pretty awkward doing so and when I got to his arms I noticed.. I noticed cuts all over his lower arms. How could I not have noticed..

I nearly broke down there but I knew I had to help the blonde in front of me first.

I cleaned and bandaged all the open wounds, he didn't have wounds deep enough to need stitches which was a good thing. He also had a bunch of bruises, a main one on his cheek so I got ice on that.

He woke up after 10 minutes or so which I was happy about and he smiled at me a little "thank y-you Mike.." he whispered. I sympathetically and sadly smiled at him "I'm sorry I wasn't there before.." I mumbled.

Chester sat up "what? You've been there more for me than anyone else." Chester said. It was good that He could sit up, I handed him a glass of water and he quietly thanked me. The glass clinked as the ring in his lower-lip touched it, He sipped down some of it and let out a sigh.

We sat on the couch for a while in a comfortable silence until Chester spoke up "You seem happy with Anna.."

I smiled at the thought of her "yeah. I really am."

"Uh-huh, you seem happy with her.. h-have you ever thought about being with anyone else? O-Or is she like your first relationship?" He asked, I also noticed that he stuttered less.

"Well, I had a boyfriend before and after that was Anna, I'm so glad I met her.." I said.

Chester sighed and nodded "yeah.." he whispered, with a bit of a hurt tone.. wait maybe..

"Chester? Do you like anyone?" I asked. Chester nodded shyly. "Oh really? Who? I could help you."

"Y-you can't." Chester said, "You really can't.." he whispered.

"I can try."

"No Mike, because the person I like will never ever feel the same."

"Who is it then?"

"S-stop." Chester whispered. He doesn't want to tell me and I guess I'll have to accept that. "I'm sorry." I said. Chester was in the verge of tears but nodded "it's fine."

He asked after he seemed to be thinking for a bit "Mike, can I use your bathroom?"

I nodded and said "Down the hall on the left."

Chester quietly thanked me and got up, but he didn't just leave for a small amount of time, so I decided to check on him after a bit, But as I reached for the door handle it already turned and Chester got out, but something was very off...

His eyes were red and glossy, he sniffled and he looked so Broken, even more then he usually did.

"Chaz, are you okay?" I placed a hand on his shoulder.

Chester nodded as he sniffled again "yeah.." he whispered.

"N-no you're not." I said.

Chester sighed "c-can we... n-not talk about it..."

I decided to let him be since I didn't want to pressure him into telling me anything. Just by the look of him you could tell his life wasn't all pretty.

Then I remembered... his arms.. should I? What if he totally flips and never talks to me again?

I sighed, I'd have to talk about It eventually I guess.. "Chester?" I started. Chester looked up "hmm?"

"Y-your arms.." I started, but he instantly seemed to know what I was talking about, His face dropped and his skin grew paler.

"I-I'm sorry I shouldn't've asked... I just wanted to help..." I started. Chester looked up at me again, his lips slightly parted in surprise "Y-you actually w-want to help.... m-me?"