5_ Let's Learn!

* Time Skip to where School is back, and... Do I feel sorry? Maaaybee! ** Also, short chapter, very sorry *

A whole new day of school, it wasn't that bad. Learned new things from different subjects, same teachers' attitude, friends being weirdos. It was pretty normal.

But what's cool? Dismissal.

Yeah, it was Dismissal time now. You still kept in mind what Evan said to you before the school suspension even happened. You kinda thanked yourself for being really bad at (l/f/s) (least favorite subject), yet you hated yourself for still getting low grades.

Instead of waiting at the cemented playground, you waited at the school bus area. There were stairs there, for peeps like you, to just sit down on. So that's where you sat, waiting.

' ' Why is he even helping me...? We're usually pretty distant... ' '

' ' He just feels pity on me... Yeah.. ' '

You didn't know it, but there was someone sneaking up on you, ready to scare you. While you were still deep in thought. "Boo!" Evan shouted from behind you. You didn't scream, you just got startled, that's all. "What the fudge, Evan?!" You asked, he nervously laughed.

"Anyway, (l/f/s) right?" He asked just in case. You nodded. "Alright, you better have bought your book in (l/f/s)!" Evan exclaimed, you rolled your eyes and searched your bag for it. Only to find it, not there.

"Uh.. E-Evan, I.. uh... Actually don't have my book in (l/f/s).. S-sorry," You apologized, while looking down. "Geez, it's fine, (Y/n)! I'll Just share my book with you..." He said, slowly getting quieter. You weren't sure, but you could've sworn from the corner of your eye, you saw him blushing.

' ' Probably seeing things, (Y/n)... ' '