6_ mY fOoT ;-;

Video· Nightcore - Little Game - (Lyrics) Uploaded by· Nightcore Zeus
___

I don't know what's up with me and those titles... But eh. ALSO, let's just say your birthday passed and that you're twelve now, yay! And rip, Jon is still eleven (even tho he is older than Evan irl 😂). Enjoy the chapter!
--

[ Your POV ]

I sighed as I have to suffer a half an hour of Math class. We weren't even at the classroom, we were at this air conditioned room filled with toys. None of them even interested me.

Though teacher showed me this game and how to play it. It was like grabbing different little colored pillars and putting a ring on them to build a tall tower. I was actually enjoying the game, but three of my classmates came to where I was, and one of them just had to be like: "Oh hey lets play this!"

I immediately lost interest and stopped playing, and one of them were like, "Thank you!" Dumbass... Can't they see I was playing the damn game?!

While waiting, I sat at a chair that was near the corner and watched my best friend and my other classmates play Twister. It looked fun, yet I know it's difficult... Well, to me anyway.

' ' We're Sixth Grade, why are they playing with toys First Graders would play?! ' '

Well, not all of these games are for First Graders, I guess. There's card games, lego, building blocks, stacking cups(?), dominoes, a pizza game... and chess. There was an abacus, but that's a calculator.

Yeah, I wasn't really in a playing mood. I didn't feel like doing anything. All I need is... someone. Someone to talk to.

I sighed, as I impatiently waited for Math to end. I swear, this may or may not be more of a pain than answering. While waiting, I started humming my favorite song, (f/s).

Before I knew it, math was over. Thank God.

' ' Great, now I have to deal with Science and the Personality (Values) subject... ' '

[ Time Skip? Duh ]

Finally, dismissal. I get to hang out with my two favorite dweebs! No, not Evan and Jonathan. I don't even hang out with Evan and I barely hang out with Jonathan. But the two favorite dweebs are...

Craig and Brian! (Mini Ladd and Terroriser)

Even though, a lot of my classmates ship me with Brian, saying we were "meant to be." But I didn't really care.

Craig didn't have that much friends. Some girls here are disgusted of him, how dare they. But half of the reason why he doesn't have friends was... One time, me and the others were playing Uno and Craig and Brian were there.

Apparently, Craig had like four change color cards, so he went like: "We're going RED!! No, wait, we're going GREEN!! NO, wait--"

Yeah. Anyway.

I tried being funny and jumped off a two inch bench near the cafeteria, while saying "LET IT GO!!" while Craig and Brian were passing by, but I lost balance and...

I fell to the floor, my (left/right) foot felt really bad, while my other foot was completely fine. I then started fake laughing. Brian and Craig seemed to believe I was actually laughing.

"Haha, whoops," I said. Brian chuckled, Craig giggled. "Come on, (Y/n)!" Both of the dweebs continued walking. I wanted to go to the Infirmary, but I didn't want to, my friends would end up being concerned. They were really near the school bus exit.

I brushed the pain off for now and stood up. Ow. I tried walking, I sighed. I started sliding my (left/right) foot, while my other foot was walking. I can deal with this, hopefully. At the exit, I saw Brian blocking off the exit so Craig can't pass through. I laughed a little.

As I reached the exit, I said, "You can let him through!" Brian unblocked the exit and let Craig through, I smiled and exited.

__

663 words ♥