Showcase - Minion Serena

Serena – I'm quite simple, the kind of minion I turn out to be... My name is Serena... named from my mother Allie after her hostile mate had conceived of three of us, with myself being one of them. I stand to be in the middle of my three other sisters during the same birth: Penelope and Nana. I'm the tallest, the sexiest, and probably the one with the best legs from all three.

I'm going to say it simply as to how I deal with sex: I like to take things to the edge with my partners, giving pleasure at the best I could. In fights, I like to subdue my opponents and make them submit to me, even raping them in the process. All of us minions also drink energy from them, powering us up and giving us lots to work on with our abilities.

Let's give you boys and girls one of the scenarios I could have. And to think I would be in a desert for the first time... I love all of it... the heat... It's what I was born for.

The hot desert was huge. Sand dunes were all around, and the sun is high up. Serena, a Hispanic girl with black hair, with her yellowish-tanned skin and 6 foot height, was walking without clothing across the desert. She smiles at the sight of something rare. Just a few steps in front of her was a man without clothing as well, looking around to see what was going on. The man had dark brown hair, having white skin and an erection that is aroused that it stands at 9 inches tall...

The man was in panic, especially when he saw Serena. "M-Ma'am! Oh please, you have to help me... Please help me get out of this nightmare-" Then he stopped speaking, noticing her bare body himself and tried to look away. Then he recognized her. "You're that girl... You trapped me here."

"Not without purpose," Serena replied. "Welcome to my love box... Where I am the mistress of my world. If you remember... I'm one of the Lust Goddess's children... her offspring... her lust minion."

He reluctantly nods his head since he was startled. "I'm just nervous. Why did you invite me in your love box?"

"Because-" Serena gently pushed him, making him lie on the sand and she immediately lays on top of him, letting her hand rub his chest. "I sense you were longing me, even if I was in clothing and trying to be modest. Were you... always like this?"

"I'm sorry, but... I'm sorry for the inconvenience I caused you-"

"On the contrary, be sorry you've only inconvenienced yourself." Serena chuckled before she neared her lips to his neck and put out her tongue, with black fur, licking his neck... "I'm not like most girls. You know that I'm a slimy slut with a wet pussy ready for the taking." Her hair then recedes back into her head before her skin transforms by releasing little amounts of slime and having its color and texture change to pink while her nails and toenails were given a natural color of jet black. With her whole body now in its minion form, she lets out a few tentacles from her pussy. "You, my darling, are lucky to be here with me. My Mama is going to kill you if you don't take care of me now."

And like a changed man from what he first showed Serena, he had a firm tone after he has his hands on her hips. "Please wet my cock with your slime, bitch." And after he hears a moan from her, the scenery changes. They were in the middle of a grassy courtyard at night. Both of them felt the cool and quiet unlike the warm and windy made by the sand in the desert. Now all they have is each other at a comfortable way, and Serena made herself motivated.

Serena started to rub her slimy pussy onto his now stiff erection. "In my love box, we can be in a certain scenery that suits us. My sisters have made the same thing. Nana's the more petite and Penelope pushes towards the end to finish what she started. My specialty, is to give my best, and expect the loudest moans from my partners. I deep-throat, give footjobs, and drink and eat cum as my diet." She neared her lips to his before they locked them into a kiss, letting her hips move to lubricate his stiff erection, and letting more slime on his body.