Dark skies

Like everyday it was rainy and dark, pollution has nearly blacked out the sun a decade ago, luckily it wasn't cold and snowing like it used to all though after all this time I began to miss it a little. I had been a Cyber sword for at least 4 years now but I sure made my impression among them. I was what they called a Blade which was a Cyber Sword that specializes in combat and strike missions. Although no one called me that I had gotten a different nickname at the department....dirty R

Their were 2 other devisions in the Cyber Sword ranks, their was the Shield which acted as a support, they were good in combat and hacking but specialized in medical purposes, they were the jack of all trades of the department, my partner Eathan w...

Their were 2 other devisions in the Cyber Sword ranks, their was the Shield which acted as a support, they were good in combat and hacking but specialized in medical purposes, they were the jack of all trades of the department, my partner Eathan was one. Then their was the Oracles, they stayed at head quarters and were in charge of all things cyber my Oracle was Code Slayer his real name was Jake but no one called him that. Life as Cyber Sword wasn't nearly as glamorous as the media made it out to be...but then again what was. Most people when they see my car I imagine almost shit their pants....

 Most people when they see my car I imagine almost shit their pants

Either that or people don't know how to drive when I fly by. I don't pay attention to most of the low level shit, part of me wishes I did and I'll admit it's kept me up at night a couple times but their was to much for one cop even a whole department. I was passing by the China town district when suddenly I got a call from chief, "Raza, Eathan are you receiving this" chief said popping up as a hologram in the corner of the dash "yeah chief, what's the issue" I said "yeah chief" Eathan said on the com "I need you two to head down to China town we have tracked the location of the production sight of ZT10 it should be on your HUD now" chief said "it's about time" I said jokingly "already their" Eathan said on the intercom as his car passed by mine. "Oh I see what he's doing he thinks he can beat me well we will see about that" I said as I out the pedal to the floor and clicked my lights on. The location looked to be only a few miles away near the edge of China town and on one of the lower levels of the city. Not the bottom level cause that's to dangerous for even them. China town was a familiar place to me, it was one of the more high end places I visited but it was nothing compared to the business Center that was where the rich people who ran this city were from. Of course height wasn't everything and their was some places that were at the lowest level that were pretty good but the low levels of China town wasn't one of those places. Gangs ran the streets down their and it was useless to waste recourses on them considering they weren't so bad as long as they didn't sell drugs. The gangs on the lower levels keep the chaos down their so we leave them but we aren't afraid to let them know who runs this place when they get out of hand....