karma chameleon

arzaylea: i miss this

arzaylea: i miss this... </333

tagged: hemmo1996

25,721 likes

username1: i-

username2: wowowowowowowowowowow i fuCKING-

irxwin: wow, you must really have your head stuck up in your ass if you're STILL trying to get his attention. when are you going to own up to the fact that you cheated on him and you left him broken. he has michael now. he is TRULY HAPPY. an emotion i never, ever saw displayed on him when he was with you. please respect him and please just get the fuck out of his life. 

username3: okay, ya know ya done fucked up when your ex-boyfriend's best friend does THAT^^ GO ASH!!!

ccalumhxxd: ugh. just ugh. you fucking disgust me.

invxsxblemxchael: yeah, hi..... luke's boyfriend here..... just wanted to let you know that you're absolutely dead to him. he's happier, lighter, and more free. he SMILES A HELL OF A LOT MORE, and he doesn't hold back as much. i hope you know you broke him into pieces, and calum + i helped ashton picked up the pieces. i don't wanna hear some bullshit excuse. i KNOW the FULL STORY. so kindly, fuck off. 

username4: yes. just yes^^^

username5: oh god,, i really hope luke's okay...

hemmo1996: please, just leave me alone....

username6: luke, oh my god:(((((((((((