Chapter Two

{Sangwoo's} P.O.V

My eye's softened at the smaller male as I sneaked my arms around him, pulling him closer as he wrapped his legs around my waist causing us both to pull away for the need of air, breaking the rough pleasurable kiss to catch our breaths, "I'll clean up the mess later." I whisper into his ear seducfully while smirking as I noticed him glare at the lifeless body beside us.

"don't worry, he's not going anywhere any time soon." {M/C} shifts his gaze away from the corpse, now looking to the floor with an unreadable expression "or are you afraid that he's watching us?" {M/C} sighed then lightly shook his head "can we just go up to your room? Please Sangwoo, he's creeping me out with his gross face..." I chuckled at his cute insult to 'yoonbum's' body as I nodded and got up while holding him close to me.

{Authors} P.O.V

Sangwoo carried the {E/C} eyed male up the creaky wooden stairs as {M/C} planted soft kisses on the bleached blondes neck "Sangwoo~ I'm starting to get really impatient." {M/C} whined, sounding ever so desperate as he stuck out his tongue and licked the love bite he made on his psychotic Idol, trying his best to give him a hard on while his own face was red as a tomato. Sangwoo bit his bottom lip as the small male he held continued to lick and suck on his neck "Sangwoo..."
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·

{...Time Skip...you sickos...}

{M/C}'s P.O.V

my eye's shot open as quick as a bullet, I panted while being a blushing mess as flashes of last night's events raced through my mind "...please be real, please be real..." I pleaded/whispered, I looked to the left side of me only to find Oh Sangwoo him self to be sleeping right by my side only to cause my face to heat up immediately. 'So it wasn't a dream after all...I actually killed yoonbum and got to sleep with Sangwoo.' An enormous smile was plastered upon my blushing, heated face while I sat up and covered my face with my blood stained hands as I felt nothing but butterflies in my stomach.

I smiled more into my hands while closing my eyes, trying my best not to laugh or cry out of happiness "I can't believe it..." I whispered out of joy as I pulled back and looked up at the ceiling "I should probably go before he wakes up...even though..." I look at the unconscious male letting out a soft sigh of disappointment "-I don't want to...but I have to..."

I ever so carefully and slowly move the blankets off me in hopes of not waking up the cute murderous male while quietly getting up and gathering my scattered around clothes. After grabing all my cloths I began to silently slip them on with slight difficulty due to a little pain in my backside 'I feel like I'm slowly dying...' My thoughts were rudely interrupted by a small creak in the wooden floor caused by me. I quickly looked back at Sangwoo to see if the noise had any effect on him, lucky he just shifted into a different position that made him a little more comfortable, I bit my lip then quietly made my way down the stairs after silently closing his door 'I'll have to take a shower back at my place to clean off all this blood...' I run my fingers through my hair while stepping off the last step of the stairs only to be pulled back into reality, I was all bloody, even my clothes were stained of the crimson liquid. "shit...I cant wear these...fuck..." I whispered while looking around to see if I could maybe wear something else other then the clothes I currently had on.

"Maybe I could wear some of yoonbum's clothes...if I can even find some..but I could also wear my loves clothes, so I can at least have something of his before I go" I murmured softly while thinking of where to get a T-shirt and sweats other then his room, "I guess i'll check the basement since that's were he took off the ones he was wearing yesterday". it took me a few minutes to retrieve them but I did it, I begun changing into the overly sized clothes as I carefully placed mine onto the floor so I could continue getting dressed, once I was fully clothed I picked up my blood stained ones and made my way to the front door where I silently unlocked it then slowly opened the big medal door to where I was greeted with sunlight and a slight gust of wind, I stepped out then looked back behind me to see the dark inside of my beloveds house, one last glance before I carefully closed the door and started leaving the property with nothing more then oh sangwoo's cloths and mine and the memories of last night I was a smiling mess, like a love sick fool probably because I was.. or am...

"I'll miss you.. but until we meet again I'll wait til you find me~"

'do you think that he could be you? if I pray really tight.'...

{Authors} P.O.V

After the young small male left the house a groan could barely be heard coming from the room upstairs, where the other had been sleeping. Sangwoo shifted onto his back then sat up and tiredly rubbed his eyes, he looked around the room and yawned. the bleached blonde then got up and to his surprise he wasn't wearing anything not even his boxers, which were laying in the corner of the room "What the fuck?" the tall masculine male searched around the room for {M/C} but found nothing but myself alone in the room, sangwoo grabbed his boxers and hurryingly put them on and rushed down stairs to the basement, where he found a strangers body but no {M/C}, He cursed under his breath and went back up stairs, to the laundry room where an unconscious yoonbum laid, tied up and mouth tapped shut, sangwoo knees down and shook the scrawny male awake where he flinched and tiredly looked up at the dark eyed male "where's {M/C}?" He asked while the other just shrugged, his small action caused sangwoo to have an out burst "IS THERE ANYTHING YOUR GOOD IT, BESIDES BEING USELESS!?!?" he shouted while getting up and kicking the defenceless boy who let out a muffled cry of distress once he felt the painful strikes of the larger male before him "I should've let {M/C} kill you, your just nothing but a shit show!" sangwoo yelled as he finally stopped and sighed out of annoyance as he kneeled down and untied the crying bum then got back up and left before muttering "go clean yourself up you smell like shit."