New Territory

A couple of weeks had gone by since the blow up in DC and I was focused on forgetting Naieem and getting past that entire situation. I buried myself in schoolwork, exercising, and partying. This weekend was no different. Reef and I were in the room pre-gaming like we usually do before we go out somewhere. I told him we that Ju would be coming to the commons with us tonight and he was a little pissed. "Why you always inviting that nigga somewhere," he asked as he took a shot of Jack Daniels. "I told you that's my boy, Reef.  What's the problem though?  Why don't you like him," I asked seriously.  The only thing Reef would say is that he thought Ju was a weirdo.  Still, not a good enough answer for me but I didn't care and didn't press him anymore about it.  I was starting to get in my zone and was definitely feeling this whiskey and I was determined to have another good night.

Something about me this night was different though. The liquor definitely had me going and as mad as I was at this dumbass Naieem, I wanted to call him.  I was doing so well steering clear of reaching out to him and basically keeping him out of my thoughts but tonight, he made his way to the forefront of my mind. Just as I was reading over one of the many texts he'd sent me over the past few weeks, my phone started ringing.  Ju said he was about to come down the hall to our room and I told him to just meet us in the lobby and we would breakout from there.  I didn't need Reef being weird while we were still in the room and I was ready to leave anyway.  After taking one last shot before leaving the room, we headed downstairs where Julian was already waiting for us. "You lucky Lindsay didn't tell your ass to stay in tonight," I said as I dapped him up. "Picture that.  She know wassup," he followed up and with that, we all started walking to the commons.

"So how you been bro? I know she was wild a couple weekends ago. You straight," Julian asked as he walked along side me with his hands in his pockets. I thought it was funny the way he phrased that particular question and I even let out a small laugh before answering him. "I'm good man. Thanks for holding it down after the fact. I appreciate that shit. You definitely didn't have to insert yourself," I said looking toward Ju. Reef was clueless about the entire situation. He told me Naieem stopped by the room but he definitely didnt't get a sense of what was going on. I figured Naieem kept his shit together. "Ay, fuck happened to you," Reef asked. "Nothing really.  Just got into some bullshit everything good though,". I said trying to be a limited with information as possible. Reef didn't seem to care much since he didn't continue to pry. He did try to lighten the mood though, "True. It should be some bitches in here though.  A leil Delta shorty throwing the party and you see how they are out here," Reef said sticking his tongue out and rubbing his hands together.

We finally got by the commons after a 10 minute walk and I tell could it was lit.  There were a bunch of people in the parking lot turning up.  One thing about Maryland, people loved to turn up in parking lots. I mean, you could be at the gas station and that shit would be like a party.  It looked like that in the parking lot as people stood around smoking and drinking but we headed wanted to get inside. I liked going out with Reef because he usually came through on his to plug promises and got in his spots.

I was definitely lit, but I wasn't gone like I wanted to be.  Julian had a bottle of Henny on him and we were ping ponging back and forth. I knew I'd probably regret it in the morning. I watched Reef on the other side of the apartment and he was talking to some girl for a while.  He ended up disappeared toward the back and I thought, "good for him," and laughed slightly to myself.  These parties were dope especially when the 'rep your city' set comes.  Naturally, I always went hard when they play music from NYC and I got a chance to see who else was from the city.

I was sweaty as hell and I needed to get away for a second so I stepped out of the party and went to find a spot to piss.  I walked away from the parking lot over to some bushes to take a leak and when I was finished, I turned to see Julian walking toward me. "Yooo, I thought you were about to dip on me," he slurred loudly walking in my direction. "Nah bro.  It was mad hot in there, I had to step out for real," I said as we met up with each other. Julian looked around for a second and said, "Yo I'm not even trying to go back in there.  You trying to skate?" We'd been at the party for a while but I wasn't really ready to call it a night. "What we about to do though?  This side of campus is lit right now," I said trying to see what the plan was. "I could eat for real. I'm not even trying to be hung over tomorrow," Ju said back to me. That was a great idea and huge smile crept across my face. Mention food and I was likely to be down every time.

We headed for Route 1 to the Columbian spot. It was packed so we ended grabbing the food to go and hiked back to my spot.  I figured Reef was probably smashing that girl he was with in the bathroom or something so, I just txt'd him and told him we left.  He never answered so it was pretty safe to say he would be out for the night. We'd made it back to my spot and I kicked off my shoes and shirt as soon as we stepped through the door. We sat the food on the table in the common area and I grabbed a couple of gatorades from the fridge for us. It was quiet for a second and just before I was about to dive into my food, Julian says, "You probably the slowest person I know Noah.". He was smiling and shaking his head while keeping his gaze locked on me. I was a little confused and I laughed him off before asking, "Fuck you.  What you talking about though?" He scooted a little closer to me on the couch. He dropped his head before responding, "I mean how much more obvious do I have to be? I like you yo... a lot Noah."

I was caught off guard to say the least. I mean I'd been picked up on the fact that Julian had become someone I could lean on; but fuck, as I sat there I was almost stuck. "Was this nigga wooing me the whole time," I thought to myself before answering him. "Um... what? Nigga don't you have a girl," I asked snapping back trying to figure out where this was coming from. "I mean that's my shorty.  We not official though.  She's the only one I'm having sex with, yea.  But I'm definitely not in a relationship," he said matter if factly, making it a point maintain eye contact with me. This was wild.

Just for a second, I remembered what I saw that day in the showers and damn. He must've been reading my mind because he brought that shit up. "We grown man. I saw how you looked at me when you saw me in the shower the first day I met you," he said with the sexiest smirk on his face. Julian moved our food out of the way from the table and sat on it facing me. He grabbed my hands, looked at me, and said, "You don't have to talk Noah. I know you've been through some shit. I do want to prove something to you though.  I'm not a liar, Noah. I despise that shit. Only reason I didnt say anything before is because I felt it wasn't my place to tell anyone's business but since I want something with you... I um, sort of hit your roommate over the summer." He sort of seemed embarrassed by his admission and my response probably didn't help, "Oh.".

I knew something was up with those two and even after catching Reef getting fucked, I didn't suspect Julian to be tied up with him too. I just couldn't tell with him and that sort of made my dick tingle. I was somewhat reluctant about going there with Ju but I was drunk and up until this point, he hasn't lied to me and has always looked out.  So what the hell? Its been a minute since I had some and why not kick it with Ju? He stood in front of me and I was just still. I was ready to follow his lead.

I watched him drop to his knees and pull my pants down. "I'll take care of that in a second," he said as he turned me around and leaned me over on my desk. "I've been wanting to put my face in your ass since that day in the shower. It's so fat Noah," Ju said as he buried his face in my ass.  I laughed but that was short lived as I began biting my bottom lip at the feeling of Ju's tongue assault on my hole.  The liquor was still flowing and I started to get a little crazy. I put both of my knees on the couch and arched my back so my ass was hanging off of the edge—giving Ju full access to my hole.  He smacked my ass a few times and began to fuck me with his tongue. "My dude, don't touch your dick until I say so," he commanded.  I liked his aggression and I respected his tone so I did as he said.

I stood up on my two feet and pushed Ju on the bed taking over as the aggressor.  His dick was already brick and I wanted to show him the skills so I wasted no time taking the head of his dick to my throat, letting the spit coat his piece and drip down his balls.  Every time I would gag, he would moan and I could tell he got off on that so I got on my back and made him fuck my face. He clearly wanted to get more comfortable so he came out of his clothes and pulled me back to my room. He stripped me down, pushed me down on the bed, and got in the 69 position. He was trying to match my intensity and he had me on the verge, "I'm about to blow son," I said as he continued to give me his throat.  Seconds later I couldn't talk, my nut was shooting and he pulled off and let it hit his face.  Ju was a freak because he nutted at the same time and got it all over my shirt and chest.  He turned to look at me and I laughed because he had nut dripping from his cheeks and chin. He came over and kissed me and said, "Yea, Ima make you mine." "Oh word?  That's how you feeling playboy.  Easy though, I'm not jumping into anything right now," I said as I laughed and got up to grab a towel for us to clean up.

Ju went and grabbed our food to heat up and we ended up smashing it. I was happy we made the stop before getting back to my spot. He ran to his room and came back with a blunt already rolled and we ended up passing out in my bed. I guess we didn't have a care in the world that night—I'm still blaming the liquor—because the next morning we woke to Reef saying, "Y'all in here cuddling?  Y'all some fucking faggots..."