9

Third POV
They group of four eventually made it to Wendy and Romeo, the two still on the floor, exhausted.

" oh no! Wendy! Romeo!" Mira ran up to
Them

Mira slightly shook them, soon but slowly the two rubbed their eyes, looking around.

" oh thank goodness, I thought you guys were goners." Mira sighed in relief

As she began to left them up, they ended up falling back due to their legs feeling weak.

" you can't walk, can you?" Erza asked

The two shook their heads.

Eventually Mira and Erza carries the two and put them on laxus and jellal's backs.

" next up we need to go get levy and gajeel." Mira said looking at the sleeping kids.

Setting off, they made it to find levy and gajeel yelling about god knows what.

" guys, what's wrong?" Erza asked stepping towards the two

" this big oaf, accidentally activated the nirvana, now it's heading straight for the south east." Levy explained

soon everyone's eyes opened in horror.

" that's where Natsu and Lucy is!" Wendy shouted, hey eyes wide awake.

" wait... you were up this whole time?!" Laxus Yelled turning his head to the small bluenette that was resting on his back

While he and Wendy were busy doing whatever Mira tried contacting Lucy.

M: Mira

L: Lucy

M:Lucy!
L: hey Mira, this really isn't a good time!
M: well we wanted to tell you that a nirvana is heading your way!
L: well Mira, you could have told us earlier cause we are in battle right now!

M: hold on Lucy we're coming!
L: me and natsu can try but, but Natsu took out so much while fighting the first so, soon it will be just me if he can't find a source!

M: ok! Got to go, tell the others bye!
L: see ya.

Soon the call was ended as Mira told everyone the news

" you see what you have cause you metal head?!" Levy said taking her book and smacking gajeel in the head with it

" Oww shrimp, that hurts!" Gajeel grumbled

" guys, Lucy and natsu are in battle, with natsu's magic nearly out, so if you want to see your friends again, let's move out!" Mira Yelled, giving off a deadly aura.

"Sorry, Mira." Levy mumbled

Soon they rushed to get to Lucy and natsu's aid.

Nearly there, when the saw a bright pink and yellow soar through the sky.

" I-Is that n-Natsu and Lucy?!" Erza gasped

"It is!" Wendy shouted

"We've got to catch them!" Levy shouted

Alright, lost dragon: air!

( Wendy's air dragon outfit and wings

( Wendy's air dragon outfit and wings.)

Soon Wendy sprouted huge wings, immediately jumping up, flying through the air speeding, trying to catch Natsu and Lucy.

" Levy, I need you to use your solid script to make a soft landing for them if I can reach them in time! Wendy shouted down at them

Levy just nodded and started running towards them

After calculating when they might land levy made a soft landing for them, with Wendy still soaring after them.

Reaching out, Wendy was able to hang on to Lucy's leg, soaring downwards, she grabbed onto natsu's leg.

Slowly but surely, Wendy lowered them slowly, eventually a few meters, then a foot of the ground.

The pinky and the blonde, woke up looking around them.

" hey guys." Erza said

" jeez I'm so tired, I ended up using most of my magic." Natsu grumbled.

" man if juvia was here, she could give you fire." Lucy recalled

They ended up finding out that Juvia controlled the elements, Wendy controlled dragon slayers and lost dragons, Lucy controlled, celestial and godly stuff, Mira controlled takeovers and Erza controlled requip, as they all could control many things like teleportation and arc.

" how hard have you guys trained?!" The guys shouted in confusion. Being the fact that no one could master it in just a year.

" we're just gifted I guess." Wendy shrugged

They started chatting more only to be stopped by rumbling on the ground.

Looking upwards they saw nirvana, with people on it, with no doubts it was red eye.

" oh no..." Wendy stared.

Cliffhanger!!!!, that's the end of this, ik I'm evil lol, so  feel free to check out my other books, and well that pretty much it bye!