11

Third POV
They all rushed down to where red eye once was, and yep, they still were, it had seemed that they were looking for them.

Soon Erza put her finger on her lip signaling that they should all stay quiet, she then made hand signs, point to the left is where Lucy and natsu attack, then the right where Juvia and gray should attack.

They all nodded mean they understood, getting to the positions.

Soon Erza attack with her new armors.

Cherry blossom armor.

Soon, with out hesitation, Erza immediately had flown, like the cherry blossoms in the with, which launched her upwards towards, Rio, who had is back turned.

Blossom striker!

With a whip of Erza's spear, Rio fell down, unconscious.

"Guys now!" Erza commanded

Soon everyone came out of their hiding place, but soon Yoko and akemi turned around seeing Erza and a unconscious rio.

Wind surge!

Soon a very harsh blast a wind was heading towards Erza, brought to her by a angry Yoko.

Erza remain still, her dress flowing ever so gently.

" w-what?!" Yoko looked at Erza in disbelief, no one had ever survived wind surge before.

" you see, yoko, anything wind related has no effect in my armor, so you'll have to try harder than that." Erza explained

Meanwhile, everyone else was taking on Akemi.

Sound waves: ring!

Soon orbs, similar to the ones laxus placed around magnolia, were surrounding them.

" if one of you break any, you will feel sound waves so powerful that you will go deaf." Akemi glared

Lost dragon mode: melody!
Soon Wendy has transformed into a humanoid/ dragon.

Quickly, Wendy destroyed, each and everyone of he orbs just like that, causing Akemi, to smile

" insolent girl! You will die from breaking all of those!" Akemi snickered

After moments, Akemi, Asked, looking at the still standing Wendy why she was still alive.

" simple, anything with music or sound, can be controlled at my will, so really, you are gonna have to try harder to defeat us." Wendy said

" dang it, these brats need to go..." Akemi thought, looking at the powerful mages in front of him.

Without warning, gray and Juvia launches an attack.

Ice devil slayer: rage!
Water and earth capsule!

Soon a unison ray of darkness and teal, were heading straight for Akemi, giving him no time to escape, the powerful force knocked him off his feet.

" ahh!" Akemi screeched, making  a very hard and bumpy landing.

" let's finish him off for good!" Lucy said looking at Akemi who was now trying to get up.

" right, here we go!" Natsu shouted

"Fire dragon: iron fist"

"Celestial cannon!"

With fire and purple with with white specks, heading for him, Akemi, gave up, knowing he couldn't dodge it and no one would save him.

The moment the tip touched him, he fell to the ground, finally defeated.

"Yahoo!" Everyone cheered in unison.

" great, 1 down, 2 to go." Natsu said gazing into the distance.

Next one, will be about Erza's and yoko's fight...