Chapter 8

" Did you get the picture?" Jaehyun whispered to Johnny.
" Yes, the perfect shot." He smirked. Johnjae were outside in the rain, with their cameras, spying on Jia and Yuta.
" We're literally doing Dispatch's job right here bro." Jaehyun stated with a wide grin, and Johnny laughed.
" You're right. Let's see if we can get closer now."

They both moved away from their position behind a bush and moved towards a closer one. It was still raining outside, so they brought their raincoats and umbrellas with them, making themselves look more suspicious. Johnny took another picture and smiled mischievously.
" I can't wait to show these to the foreign swaggers so we can all ship them."

Meanwhile, You and Yuta were hopelessly oblivious to all the commotion outside and were talking to each other with hearts eyes.
The rain had stopped a while ago, so both of you were planning to leave, but Yuta decided to hang around a little bit longer, but it was just an excuse to stay with you.
" Do you think Sicheng would be looking for me?" You asked a little nervously.
" Most probably, but he knows that you're still a bit mad at him so I think he'll try to keep his distance for a while." He answered, and you slumped your head onto the table.
" We're sharing the same dorm room oh god." You groaned, and a small smirk appeared on Yuta's face as he thought of something.
" Maybe you could sleep with me." He suggested with raised eyebrows and an innocent shrug, and you were about to hit his arm when you realized it wasn't such a bad idea.
" Erm, I-i guess I could actually do that, considering the fact that he'll be angry and I can get back at him." You chuckled, and he ruffled your hair with a smile.
" Sure thing Jia." 
But both of you didn't notice two strangely dressed men enter the cafe silently, on the hunt for you two.

" Hey Jaehyun, do you see them?" Johnny whispered to his band member, and he searched around the tables until he spotted those lovebirds.
" I found them, let's go sit somewhere near them." Jaehyun murmured, and Johnny nodded his head, keeping his eyes on the table right behind Jia and Yuta. Although they looked so incredibly obvious and suspicious, no one bothered to pay any attention to them, which was great news for those two. Johnny whipped out his camera and positioned himself behind their table, and Jaehyun hid behind him, watching the camera with an excited expression.
" Do you think they'll be mad if they find out?" Jaehyun asked, and Johnny shrugged.
" I don't know. Maybe if we told Winwin, but we're not gonna do that." He responded.

You and Yuta were holding hands, admiring the view outside of the sun drying up the puddles from the rain. But you suddenly got an odd feeling. A feeling of... being watched, so you decided to warn Yuta.
" Hey Yuta, do you feel like someone's spying on us?"
" I was actually just gonna ask you the same thing.." He replied, and you both looked around, trying to find any dubious looking people ogling at you.
Then you got the urge to look behind you, and as you turned around you noticed a flicker of black bend down and hide behind your seat.
" Could it be...sasaengs? Can't be. Maybe Dispatch? No, they wouldn't make themselves so obvious. Then who?" You muttered to yourself.
" Did you see anyone?" Yuta inquired, and you slightly nodded.
" I think I did..." Then you suddenly heard a very familiar voice whisper to someone, 'oh crap, Jaehyun we've been caught'.

Unexpectedly, you let out a small laugh, causing Yuta to be surprised.
" What is it Jia? Did you see someone?" He questioned with a perplexed face. You asked him to stay quiet and then silently, you looked behind the seat to find... Johnny and Jaehyun dressed in all black with a camera pointing at you.
" Um guys, what're you doing?" You grinned, and they both looked up at you with scared expressions, and they started to blush out of embarrassment.
" H-hey Jia, what's up?" Johnny asked with a jittery expression, and you rolled your eyes playfully.
" I was just wondering why you two were spying on us?"
Then Yuta pops up next to you, and chuckles at the sight of Johnjae huddled together with their camera.
" Well, look what we have here." He smirked, and they smiled awkwardly.
" Hey Yuta." They said in unison.

" We're so sorry we just think you guys are so cute we won't tell Winwin don't worry just the foreign swaggers please don't kill us—" They both rambled together, making it hard for you and Yuta to understand.
" Ehehe slow down, and we won't kill you, will we Yuta?" You asked him, and he shrugged with an innocent look on his face, causing the duo to gulp.
" We're just kidding, anyways, how'd you find us?" You questioned.
" We May have followed you outside when Yuta left the building to look for you..." Jaehyun confessed while rubbing his nape.
" Wait, so you were stalking us for a pretty long time?" Yuta inquired, and they both slowly nodded their heads.
' that means... they probably saw everything that happened inside! Oh dear...' You thought, panicked as you remembered Yuta's fatal flirting.
" So you were out in the rain?"
"...yes."
" So now you guys are gonna catch a cold."
" Probab—" But Johnny was cut off as he let out a sneeze.
" Bless me achoo~"
" Was that necessary Jaehyun?" Johnny asked, and he giggled.
You looked at your watch and gasped at the time.
" Guys, I think we should get going." You stated, and they all nodded in agreement. So you all grabbed your things and left the cafe, and you waved goodbye to Hyunjin, the waiter that gave you a free cookie.
" Hey, who's that?" Yuta asked, and you grinned.
" Just the waiter who gave me a cookie. Why, are you jealous?"
" No I'm not jealous; I'm very jealous." He said with a wink, and you hit his arm teasingly.
" Because you're mine and mine only~" He smirked as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder.
" Of course." You smiled softly, and you made your way back to the SM building.

Wow it's been more than a month since I last updated. Anyways, a certain someone was quite eager for this chapter so unicorngunsroses this is for you lol. Baiiii ❤️❤️❤️
(This is unedited btw)