Bad at Love

I'm bad at love (ooh-ooh)

But you can't blame me for tryin'

You know I'd be lyin' sayin'

You were the one (ooh-ooh)

That could finally fix me

Elide went to her room right after Lorcan finally disappeared at the street corner, and when Manon tried to talk with her, she dismissed her friends and went directly to bed.

It was a cliche thing to do, Elide realized, but she gushed a little bit while with her head smashed on her pillow. This sensation on her chest, was something out of a movie or book and she was happy for finally feeling that. The tingling sensation was still on where Lorcan's lips touched few minutes ago, and she could still see his face in front of her eyes. His harsh jawline, and deep dark eyes focused on her face was something that made her heart beat faster than ever.

She heard a knock on her door.

"Hey, Elide. Why Lorcan didn't stay?"

"He went for a jog."

"Oh, okay. By the way, Dorian decided to go and pack some of his things...Why you look so strange?"

Elide finally looked at her roomate.

"Nothing, it's just a good day."

Manon looked suspiciously at her roommate but decided to let Elide have her moment of daydreaming about Lorcan. She wasn't stupid, Manon knew what a 'good day' to Elide implied. She just hoped that Lorcan treated her friend in a good way, she is done of seeing her roommate and best friend always moping when she thinks Manon can't see it.

After a few minutes Elide heard the sound of a car pulling out from the front of the house, and the low sound of the tv turning on, she decided to go and watch tv with her roomate.

Manon threw her a quizzical look when she sat down on the couch, her cell phone beeped and was delighted to see that it was a short and surprisingly sweet message from Lorcan. How he got her number? She didn't care.

Be careful

See you around

-Lorcan

She put her cell phone away after not responding, Elide wasn't going to think about with what he wanted her to be careful of. For a second she wanted to stand up and go to the window, to see if she caught a look at that mysterious car from before that she now knew it was probably Maeve. At the end she opted to stay sitting on her couch, watching a marathon of FRIENDS.

Dorian came back when it was getting dark, he looked exhausted and carried two bags and there was one box at his feet. His girlfriend helped him put the things inside the house and then they disappeared to the bedroom, Elide decided to call for a pizza.

Elide thought that it would be good to have him around, Manon seems happier than ever and Dorian would help with the rent, so that was a plus.

After she organized the money to pay for the pizza that should be here any minute, she sat on the couch, contemplating how Dorian would make his things feat with Manon's stuff.

Manon came out of the bedroom carrying a plastic bag with many clothes in it, judging by the pair of jeans almost touching the ground while she carried the bag to the surface of the table. She rummage through some of the clothes inside and then sighed.