New, unexspected changes

It's now late January. I'm sat on the sofa showing the kids how to play cards, they had to promise that they won't go of and gamble if I showed them."haha! I won!" Cheered Miko.

"Cheat" mumbled Jack and rolled his eyes playfully.

"So, What now?" Said Raf. We all though for a moment.

"Guy, I know it's quite a childish game. But what about hide and seek? Because look how huge this place is!"  I reached my arms into the air to show them.

"Alright, who's in?" Asked Miko. Jack and Raf agreed to play and Miko wanted to count. I, jack and Raf ran for it. We went in different directions, I ran for the enogon storage room. I ran in and hid behind some cubes.

It had been about 10 minutes and no one had came yet. I was in a 'prepare to run for it' pose, I was ready, Oh I was ready steady, I WAS READY STEADY GO-

"Y/n?" I screamed and turned around, it was only Optimus.

"Oh babe..... you scared the life out of me!" I lent on a cube and got my breath back.

"I deeply apologise" I waved my hand to say it's fine "but what are you doing?"

"Hiding from Miko."

"What has she done to make you hide from her? Has she fretend to hurt you?"

"What? Oh no no! We're just playing a game" I said smiling at him "it's where there's a seeker, and they have to find everyone that's hidden from them. It's a bit childish but this base is so huge I thought it would be fun!"

"I see" he said still looking at me, we kept looking at each others eyes; in a daze of each other.

"Have you been alright recently?" I asked, just to use my girlfriend role and make sure he was ok.

"Yes, I've been alright. How about you? How you been alright recently?"

"Yes, my love, I have been- AAHH!!!"

"GOT YA!!!!" Shouted Miko. I jumped so much I fell on the floor and laughed.

"Ok, you got me! What about jack and Raf?"

"Got them already, you've found a good place!" She said looking around the room, then she saw Optimus "alright boss bot?"

"Yes, Miko, I am well" he returned, then he looked at me again "may we talk?" He asked actually quite nervously.

"Yes of corse" I looked at Miko and gestured her to go back to the others. She left and Optimus took me to his berth room. He set me down and the platform and activated his holoform. I was looking at the wall daydreaming when I suddenly heard slow, soft music behind me. I turned around and saw Optimus walking up to me, "Aww, Whats this?" I asked. Optimus held me with his right hand on my waist and his left holding my right hand. He didn't say anything at first and just started to slow dance with me. I put my free left hand on his shoulder. 

I moved with him and he pulled me close, so close that there was no room in between us. I rested my head on his right shoulder and kissed his neck.

"I love you, you are the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me. I can't describe to you how much you mean to me. I am the luckiest mech in the universe to have you." He whispered.

"And I'm the luckiest femme to have you, I would give my life to you." I whispered back, I've started to get into the habit of speaking Cybertronian now. While we were dancing together, my necklace slipped out from under my shirt.

"Your still wearing it?" He asked in surprise.

"Well yeah of course I am. It's the most beautiful thing anyone has gotten or even made for me."