AoiXOC: Do Not Disturb

WARNING: SEXUAL SCENES AND MATURE LANGUAGE.

Marking: '~ * ~ * ~ * ~' Bold and Underline. Beginning of mature scene and end of mature scene. There are two in here, pretty much almost back to back. Scroll or page past if you don't want to read.

 	 	 	Keerah tied her long purple hair up into a messy bun and finished straightening her clothes

Keerah tied her long purple hair up into a messy bun and finished straightening her clothes. The wrinkles couldn't be helped, that's what happened when they were practically torn off and thrown into a heap on the floor. Especially if that was done by a man half mad with arousal and fueled by alcohol. She looked over at the man responsible for her clothing's sorry looking state and smiled, feeling flustered again as she looked upon his naked form. He lay on his back, the sheets riding low on his hips, barely covering the part of him that she had become intimately familiar with the night before.

She tore her eyes away from that area, lest she make a problem for herself and let her eyes wonder up his body again. Past the soft trail of hair and further on to gaze upon the porcelain skinned torso and smooth, hairless chest. Then the long neck and soft but angular features of his face. His eyes, although closed at this moment, she remembered were dark as ebony and made her shiver when he looked at her. One eye currently covered by some of his silken, feathery black and blonde hair as he slept with his head to the side and one arm slung over his hips and the other behind his head. Yes, he was stunningly beautiful bordering on feminine. But he proved to her last night, that he was anything but. It seemed that her body agreed with her and this thought, if the sudden sharp twinge of pain between her legs, was anything to go by.

Keerah pulled her eyes from the man on the bed in all of his beautiful glory. Letting her eyes move to her note on the side table, that she had written not too long ago and bit her lip, still feeling bad that she was leaving before he woke up. But she had to get to work. It was her first day at her new job as a make-up artist for a band called The GazettE. They were a band that she had never heard off before but apparently they were big here in Asia and also in areas of the America's and Europe but she herself wasn't familiar and she figured she didn't need to be to work for them. She had already been told what make-up style they preferred and it was one she was extremely talented with.

She had moved to Japan a year ago, after finishing cosmetology school. She had always wanted to move here and each time she holidayed to the country, she never wanted to go home again. So that had been the plan that she had made for herself and she had followed through. Her previous job was working for the band Versailles and she was still good friends with all of the guys from there, she had even met their previous vocalist Kamijo, when Hizaki had asked her to help his friend as Kamijo's normal artist had suddenly caught sick right before a live and he was in a bind. She had gone to the venue and had done his and his groups make-up and had gotten to know him decently over the course of the job as it had been pretty complex and he had been a sweetheart honestly.

Shaking her thoughts from her mind, Keerah looked at her watch and cursed softly, she needed to leave now if she meant to get home, showered, dressed and into work on time. She was due to meet her new employers today and get to know each of them, while she shadowed their current make-up artist Akane, who was giving up the job due to pregnancy and becoming a stay at home mother for the foreseeable future. She was already friends with Akane as she had met her on multiple occasions, due to her freelancing and offering her service to other's when her band was in downtime. They had became fast friends and it was actually Akane that had told her about The GazettE and the fact that she was leaving their employ and that she should apply. She had and she had been given the position, after a pretty grueling test and interview with their hiring people.