Chapter 2

*arrival in north carolina*

"Hey..." my sister touched my arm. I instantly pulled away

"What?" I spat

"I'm so sorry sis... I love you."

"Don't, Rachel. I fucking loved him! I dated him for 2 god damn years and you took that from me. god knows how long that's been going on?"

She looked away. I could tell she was crying but, I don't feel bad for her. She's a bitch.

*house*

"Mom! Dad! I'm gonna go explore. okay?" I yelled

"Okay but, bring your sister."

"Whatever." I yelled

I'm not even gonna argue with them because they love Rachel. They think she's all innocent but she isn't. She's a big slut that's slept with everyone.

"RACHEL?" I yelled trying to find her

"I'm outside!" she yelled

I walked out onto the front porch. It was kinda cold out here, so I grabbed my hoodie.

"Sitting on the corner?" I exclaimed to her

"Stop Jordan.."

"Whatever, I'm going to the park. wanna come?"

"Yeah sure." she smiles at me

I ignored her smile, god I hate her right now.

*park*

"Hey!" a group of guys approached me and my sister

There was one boy who had dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, his name was Matt. Then there was two other boys with dark brown hair, one had blue eyes (Nash) and one had brown eyes (Cameron), they looked around 18 or 19.

"Heyyyy!" my sister smiled

Wow of course. She's ready to hop on that already.

"Hi." I smiled

When they were all talking I noticed a boy behind them. He looked around my age. He had wavy brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Hey.." he smiled at me

"Oh hi.." I blushed

"I'm Hayes!"

"Jordan.." I shook his hand

His hand were so soft and tan. I laughed at myself for thinking that. The boys started asking me and Rachel questions.

"Are you two new to the town?" Matt asked

"Yeah we are!" my sister smiled

"Well, there's this party tonight... if you wanna come?" Hayes asked

I looked at him am realized he was looking at me. I smiled and looked down.

"Yeah we'll come!" my sister insisted

"Okay well we gotta go... see you tonight!" Cameron said and they all started walking away.

*dinner*

"What was all the blushing about?" my sister joked

"Shut up hoe." I laughed

I'm still mad at her but, I do love her more then anything.

"Lets get ready.. they'll be picking us up soon!"

"Okay!" I laughed

It didn't take me long to get ready. I showered, then curled my hair, got a pair of white jeans and a galaxy crop top. I matched it with galaxy vans and natural makeup.

"Well damn!" my sister wiggles an eyebrow

"Shut up!!"

*BEEP BEEP*

""They're here!!" she screeched

"We out!"

When we got to the car I noticed can was driving. Nash led rachel into the middle of the car and I went to sit in the back when I noticed Hayes with a girl.

"Sorry.."

"Oh Jordan!" he smiled

"I'll sit in the front haha.." I fake smiled

"No sit back here!" the girl said

"Haha okay.."

I got in and sat in the empty seat next to Hayes. I started getting uncomfortable when Hayes and Ashley (the girl) started kissing. Especially when he put his hand up her skirt.

"We're here!" cam yelled

"Thank god!" I whispered to myself.

We were at the party for about 20 minutes until I decided to go outside. It was so crowded. I went and sat on a bench at a park across the street when I heard a familiar voice.

"Baby!" Ashley yelled

"Fuck off!" Hayes yelled

He then stormed off into the park. I decided to follow him to see if he was okay.

"Hayes?" I called out

I heard sniffling. I then saw Hayes. He looked like he'd been crying. His eyes were all puffy and glossy.

"Jordan..?" he whimpered

"Hey.. you okay?"

"No. Ashley cheated on me.... again."

"Hayes I know what pure going through.. I've been cheated on.. it'll get better though."

"Promise?" he smiled

"Promise!!" I hugged him

"Thanks jor.."

"No problem Hayes..." I smiled at him

We sat in silence. I decided to try to get up and go back to the party when he grabbed my hand.

"Yeah?" I questioned him

"Stay?" he questioned me

"Okay." I smiled

I sat down next to him when he then put his hand on my waist and I looked at him. He smiled and looked into my eyes. I looked down and blushed.

"Jordan..?"

I looked up and went to say yeah when he kissed me. I smiled and looked down again. So did he.

" Wanna go back to the party?" he asked

"Yeah sure! if you want."

"Yeah let's go!!" he smiled

We walked up to the house. He then looked at me.

"Count to 20." He smiled

"Okay.."

1,2,3,4 I counted 19,20. I walked in. I couldn't find him anywhere. I decided to go upstairs

WAS JORDAN GOING UP STAIRS GOOD OR BAD. I'll BE UPDATING TOMORROW :)))