Chapter Two: Kidnapped

"How would you get the Games started again?" she asked, curiousity winning over the knowledge of it being impossible.

"I have a plan and it involves assassination..."

"I'll do it." Zoey sat down on the log, next to the boy.

"Good. Very good." He snapped his fingers and ropes tied around Zoey. She screamed and sturggled, trying to escape. A hover craft appeared and Cato dragged her to the latter, and put his hand behind her back, holding her there, as he stepped on the latter. He looked down and smiled when he saw that that kid she was hanging out with saw her get kidnapped. He ran from the woods.

"What?" Katniss said, to a panting Luke.

"Zobeennappedbysomeboy."

"Slow down. What happened?" Katniss bent down so she was face to face with him. He took a deep breath.

"She went to her hunting spot and I saw some kid follow her... She was gone a long time so I went to find her and I saw the guy snap his fingers and then Zoey was tied up by ropes and she panted and fought and fought... I couldn't help her. I was so scared. So I ran to you." He watched as Katniss went from pale, to scary pale.

"My daughter has been kidnapped?" She stood up, and walked to the camera crew. "Record me." she was in her Mockingjay armor suit, so everyone would recongize her. "My daughter has been kidnapped! She may not have been the kindest of people, but Zoey doesn't deserve to be kidnapped, not when peace should be surrounding us! If anybody has any information on Zoey's whereabouts or her kidnapping, I beg you to tell me! Zoey, baby, I am getting together a search party! Use the fighting skills you learned and fight! Hold on, sweetheart, hold on." Just then, Peeta ran out of the woods, panting. "I can't find out Zoey. There's one pair of footsteps and some marks like she was dragged. I'm sorry, Katniss.."

"Our daughter is missing! Why are you all standing around, gaping?! Find her!" Katniss screamed, in tears.

Blindfolded and gagged, Zoey fought. She screamed through her gag and got slapped in the face. She fought and fought. Finally, it seemed after hours, she was picked up and thrown over somebody's shoulders and then she was being carried somewhere, though she hadn't a clue where. She kicked as best as she could, with her feet bound, and punched as best as she could, with her hands bound. She was thrown onto something, it felt like a bed.

"Hello, Zoey Mallark. I have waited a long time to meet you." No, it can't be! Snow is dead! Mom saw him die! Why does his voice sound like Snow's then? "Cat got your tongue? Someone ungag this child." She heard a rustling of feet as people rushed to ungag her.

"You better let me go home." she spat.

"Or what?" The Snow-Sound-Alike said, she felt his breath on her face. She lifted a knee and got him in the groin. He fell off the bed, in pain and she got restrained by people.

"Let me go!" she shrieked, fighting. She hated not being able to see.

"Bring Cato in here! Now!" the next thing Zoey knew, was that she got hit by something hard, across the face. And she lost conciousness.

"You told me to bring her. Remember?" she heard Cato's voice somewhere in the distance.

"You told me she would be easy to control, remember?"

"Listen up, Jacob, why don't you uncover her eyes! Maybe she's not being cooroperative because you're keeping her in the dark- litterly!"

"Let her go so she can escape and tell her mother? No way. No way."

"Come on, bro, it wont hurt. She has nothing to tell her."

"I SAID NO!"

"Fine." she heard angry footsteps retreating.

"You better hope I don't tell Mom." and the door slammed. She almost giggled. Evil people threatening to tell their mommy? hahahahahahahha!

"You're the bad kid, right?" Jacob snapped, untying her gag.

"Yep." She popped the 'p'.

"Good. Then you wont mind if I do this." Before she could react, her pants were off, as were her shirt, bra and underwear. He went softly, trying to see if she was a virgin or not. Realizing she wasn't, he seemed disappointed. She kicked and struggled against him, only because she didn't know him. Her first and last was Gale's son.

"What do you mean you can't find her!" Katnissed screeched. She was heartbroken. Her eldest daughter and her fought a lot, but she still loved her.

"I'm sorry, Katniss!" Peeta replied, hugging her. She hugged him back, and then grabbed her bow and arrows.

"I'm going to find our daughter." and with that, she left.