The Wedding- Part 1

Nya POV

The day before the Wedding had came. There has been no sign of Cole or Lloyd since Kai went to talk to Jay.  

I feel like I should be worried for them, but I am not. I am more worried about Jay. Though we know that Jay doesn't want to marry Skylor, he is continuing to. I am sure there is more to it than just protecting Ninjago.

Kai has been disappearing with Jay all of the time. I am glad that he has finally got to Jay. None of us have gotten as far as Kai has. It makes me a little sad that Jay only trusts Kai. In the end, I deserve it.

All of the Elemental Masters are going to this wedding. I have no idea why, but they are. It just makes stopping this a whole lot harder.

Originally, I was going to grab Jay and Skylor, then make a run for it. With Zane, Lloyd, and Cole both gone though, that would be impossible.

Time is running out. I can only hope that we finish this before it is too late.

Kai POV

With us figuring out how to stop this, we can only hope. None of us has seen Cole or Lloyd since a few days ago. Me and Jay have took it upon ourselves to find them.

"Where do you think they are?" Jay didn't say anything. 

I looked at him in confusion. He seemed lost in whatever was in the water.

"There is something in the water." Jay said before he waded into the water.

I just watched as Jay dove into the death trap. Water is a very dangerous devil substance. Jay came back up with a black clump. It took me a minute to figure it out.

"Oh my god! Its Cole." I mumbled.

Authors Note

This is going to be a 3 or 4 parts to the Wedding!