thirty two

'if you love me so much you should make me food.' i raise my eyebrow and he nods.

'ramen?' he suggests and i nod eagerly, 'you can go set up a little den in the living room so we can watch a movie and i'll make food.'

i agree and make my way to the living room, setting out some blankets. once i'm done i shuffle my way to the kitchen and wrap my arms around the back mingyu's waist.

'you're clingy.' he chuckles and continues to make the ramen and i nod.

'you're just cuddly.' i mumble against his chest and he spins around, placing a gentle soft kiss to my forehead.

i blush and he leads a trail of kisses down to right to my nose causing me to squirm and whine.

'something wrong?' he teases and i nod, 'with words please, mr jeon wonwoo hyung.'

'kiss me.'

'ah, hold on.' he spins around and starts focusing on the ramen again.

after two minutes, he turns around and cheekily grins.

'ugh i hate you.' i groan and jokingly sulk, which he quickly gets rid of with a gentle but rough kiss.

he pulls away quickly and picks me up, placing me down on the counter before starting to focus on the ramen.

i take that minute to notice all his flawless features.

his beautiful eyes, the way his hair slightly covers his forehead, and god, those arms. those muscles.

let's not forget his personality.

his sweet, loving and simple acts that practically make me fall for him more and more.

when he finished the ramen, he places them into two bowls and allows them to cool down.

he walks up to me and grins as i wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer.

'i don't know why, but i like clingy wonwoo.'

'i think you know why.'

he chuckles and leans in slightly, giving my neck a peck before picking me up and placing me down on the chair.

when he sits down beside me, i stare at him with pleading eyes and he shakes his head.

'you can't sit on my lap. not right now.' he looks at me before starting to eat and i nod, also beginning to eat.

once mingyu and i are finished, i grab both our bowls and wash them quickly. i then grab some salty popcorn and hold my hand out for mingyu.

he grabs my hand and i pull him into the living room. i wait for him to sit down and get comfortable before turning of the lights, grabbing the remote and sitting on his lap.

he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder.

i play the princess and the frog and the move the bag of popcorn so mingyu can grab from it.

half way through the movie, i slide off mingyu's lap and instead rest my head there.

'you can nap if you want too.' he whispers and i shake my head, 'i'm gonna be right here, i'm not going anywhere.'

i think about it before nodding and closing my eyes. within minutes i'm already asleep.

———————

i wake up about an hour later. i don't feel mingyu near me so i open my eyes and sit up.

and there he is, sitting at my desk, reading through a script.

i smile without realising and he turns to look at me, 'sleep well?'

'yeah but i wish i cuddled you.' i pout and open my arms as an invitation for him to come to lay with me.

he nods and slides into bed next to me, 'you know i love you right.'

i nod with a soft smile, 'and you know i love you too.'

'lets go on a date.' he blurts out after a few seconds of silence and i practically choke on my breath.

'a date.' i whisper and he nods.

'so then i can make it official and you can meet my family!' mingyu nods eagerly, 'my mom would love you.'

i srunch up my nose and giggle, 'okay, where would we go?'

'that fancy restaurant.'

'tomorrow or?' i tilt my head, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

'friday. so in,' he counts on his fingers, '5 days.'

'it's a date.'